Grateful for flat spell.

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
I am thankful for all the true ride or die short-boarders out there. Watching them get frustrated while kooks are catching waves on their wave storms on these ankle high days makes me giggle like a school girl playing i'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i tried to surf today. already choppy at 5am and not worthwhile. 2nd session in about 3 weeks

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Fvck surfing this is fvcking bullsh!t. Surfed on Sunday for the first time in 4 weeks.
It was cold, blown out, small and closed out. Worst session in years.
WTF is the point? (he says as he gets ready to go paddle into ankle high waves for exercise)

• Haha
Reactions: ~rwright~

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
non stop over here - surfing with a few people only

working grave yard shift and surfing all day - i need to sleep

currently working and same same tomorrow 6 ft and solid swell on the way

sh!t

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
omg - jut surfed my local - never seen so many people in my life on a 1 foot tuesday no less. i think the flatter it is the more people cone out of the woodwork. cant wait for a solid swell to humble all these first timers.
Erbb legend 'witchipoo' came to my loc' L.A. shark watchin' spot early this mornin',
rode many, stocked for that L.A. surfer gal!

saw also 9, yep nine random pepz i do not know riddin' straight towards thee rockz on a waist to then knee high burger,
stoked too, for them, for it sure beatz sittin' @ home, watchin the local news, with fear of gettin' Corona'd, with fear of dyin'!!!

Go,
get out + live, do what~ever makes ya happy,
for no matter what, we allllll gonna die sometime, right?

Now me,
right now, i needz me some pizza + beer,
it'd help me make my day a bit better, after i turn off this ol' Toshiba,
as i go look for mr/miss sharkie to jump...
:waving:

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
Check it, bleed. Bro... was on! Didn't trip. But the folks was freakin', man. Hey, and the pilots were laid to the bone, Home. So Blood hammered out and jammed jet ship. Tightened that bad sucker inside the runaway like a mother. sh!t

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
non stop over here - surfing with a few people only

working grave yard shift and surfing all day - i need to sleep

currently working and same same tomorrow 6 ft and solid swell on the way

sh!t
So, reason #6 billion to hate you.

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
Check it, bleed. Bro... was on! Didn't trip. But the folks was freakin', man. Hey, and the pilots were laid to the bone, Home. So Blood hammered out and jammed jet ship. Tightened that bad sucker inside the runaway like a mother. sh!t
sh!t, just deciphered that for my son. Is jive a lost language?

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
Just looked at the cam, laughed at the solid mass packing the ankle-slappers, and decided to skip the evening session.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Maybe everyone who just started surfing will forget about it and move on. I’ve been told I’m too negative so I’m trying a new approach.
at the end of next week i have my other paddleboard back from repair. say the word and lets go. **** on this stpid flat speell...we got the rest of the ocean

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Where I live it's 0 - 2 ft every summer, and summers are extra long. So yeah, it's flat. I worked on my house a lot this summer (in leiu of travelling).

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Never saw surfing reddit until just now. Holy humping hemorrhoids there are many thousands of new surfers. This doesn't end well.