Electric bikes now everywhere. (stimulus check related)

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I think I prefer a more stealthy looking electric bike like the ones that have in-frame battery packs, you know, more of an assist type bike rather than motor first type bike.

If I want to go fast and far, I'll get ride the gasoline powered motorbike.

Too each her own I suppose, just please stop riding the electric bicycles in the bike lane, then bunching up at red lights which means I have to veer around you when I get there and the light turns green....learn the beauty of the glide and conservation of momentum.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
If there weren't so many crackheads who lived in the bushes at my local, I wouldn't mind getting a cheap e-bike but it'll most likely get boosted pretty quickly.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
they look liek rad fun little jokes that i would LOVE to spin. that being said...im fat and need more time actually peddling...so yeah. but sitll....they are rad

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
80k USD

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
And now the Fatness of America becomes even greater ~
China is getting 'merica one way or the other ....
:roflmao:

:foreheadslap:
these things must come with very supportive seats. As an ex-bike sales person in my yesteryears, the most asked question from non bikers was “why is the seat so small?” or in less gentile terms “my a$$ ain’t gonna fit on that, you got anything with more support?”

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
If there weren't so many crackheads who lived in the bushes at my local, I wouldn't mind getting a cheap e-bike but it'll most likely get boosted pretty quickly.
motor scooter theft a problem too, yea? need a thick lock and chain and something to secure it on. can probably get one for the same cost as an ebike. throw a surf rack on the side and you're good to go.