Indolation

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
Yes, I actually read the rules, did you!
theres a difference between doing what a government asks of there visitors vs seps taking the **** in a foreign land!
it is "their" not "there" - i am sure the balinese family and nias family i am paying rent to dont feel the same as you - why so jealous Karen?

you know what VISA me and my kid have?

nothing but upmost respect to locals from me and my kid - we are visitors in their homes - paying normal price not covid rate - lack of tourists in nias is bankrupting all the familes and bali suffering tremendously as well - tourists spend cash

more swell in a few days Karen :cheers:7B3D1923-32F5-4D00-9E5B-989BD553BDC8.jpeg

Last edited:

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
This is ridiculous. I’m jealous. I got my daughter her first body board yesterday...

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
Yes, I actually read the rules, did you!
theres a difference between doing what a government asks of there visitors vs seps taking the **** in a foreign land!
hello fingers :loser:

5 ft good to excellent nias 9 am one person out

all visas for foreignors can be extended without leaving indo - 6 month social visa for me and kid

Attachments

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Donkey dong! Fingers got it goin' on. JK. Yeah I too am curious about that wipeout. Had a classic pic of Nias on my bedroom wall at age 15 or so. Room was covered! Had a pic of Mike Vallely doing the original "Airwalk". Had Corey O'Brian doing a fully extended b/s Boneless. Gerry @ Pipe. Davey Smith air. Bertleman doing totally committed"Bert" gouging carve. MR doing the "Wounded Gull" thing. I forgot who but there was this epic backlit shot a guy going beyond vertical on a b/s lip-smash. All the pics were taped together with just about every inch covered. I rember tripping hard on some blotter with the fan on making the sheet of photos ripple in the breeze, instant breathing walls that would not quite circa 1985 or so. What a stokin carefree world that room was a many time.

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
More pics!

And Truth, if you tire of teaching...consider becoming what is it called these days...life coach?

You give all us Dad's a lot of inspiration. Just had a nice bodysurf and surf sesh with my 9 year old yesterday. Not quite like Indo style waves, but still fun and sharing it with my son makes it "epic all time" as we like to say.