*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Ok perch.

What about the outspoken shamers still working who are telling everyone with no income and kids to feed to stay the fark inside?? Are we going to keep 25 million people unemployed indefinitely?

Those great people??
who said that? another full nationwide lock down won't save anything, the virus is out, and she wants to party. i'm saying the deniers and hoaxers are disastrous because it makes people (and many people are really dumb herd animals) think "oh it doesn't exist so i'm going to run around infecting as many people as possible all the while drinking, sweating and spitting and generally slobbing their way around the country making it worse for all the people that ARE trying to make a living, as safely as possible, in a fucking pandemic.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
The answer to your first question "How much longer will it be till the con is uncovered "

For you....is when God opens your eyes to it.

As for heath care workers, if you go against the system, you lose your job. Just ask Casa.

For review go back and read again, Daniel chapters 2 and 7

What is taking place is the 4th beast of the Book of Daniel chapter 7, doing what it does, as described in chapter 7.

After the 4th beast, (which is the last one) then, the ten kings shall arise. and "another shall rise after them"

Note: the order and the sequence of these above.

Be reminded of this Scripture passage, which is yet future, from 2 Thessalonians 2: 7-12 KJV

7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and
destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth,
that they might be saved.

11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Note, in verse 10, " ...they received not the love of the truth,..."

And in verse 11, "...God shall send them strong delusion..."

Remember the above passage is yet future.

This latest "event" is their big move right now, as they are taking over the whole earth, and remember what is happening right now is just a set-up for the rest of their plans.

.....I am goingoutside now....one has to receive the love of the truth, now....be aware, things are going to get heavy
You're dumb.

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
and the morans in oc are trying to do in person no masks no social distancing school in fall. fkn idiots
a lot can change between now and then; there may be no in-person public school in the Fall IMO.

impossible problem really. either way you go children, adults, and the entire state suffers.

Reactions: $kully

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I’ve lost track. Who is our current scapegoat for all of this?

I’d like to inform my wife it wasn’t me who stopped her from getting her hair did.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
next lockdown, for the sake of toehrs who arent as willign to defile themelves...im just gonna drink myself ot sh!tting in the tub. more toilet paper...and i use a TON....more for the masses. you all can thank me later if we survive trump and the rona.

Reactions: Aruka

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
next lockdown, for the sake of toehrs who arent as willign to defile themelves...im just gonna drink myself ot sh!tting in the tub. more toilet paper...and i use a TON....more for the masses. you all can thank me later if we survive trump and the rona.
I will send my daughter over to clog your toilet. And then my son to toss the toilet paper rolls into the toilet water. Both decks. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry about that the last time. :poop: