Say racist sh!t in Santa Barbara and you will die...

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I don't think it's far fetched to consider that not becoming enraged by a racist insult is a component of white privilege
How about Asian privilege? Like if a person of the asiático persuasion was not enraged by a racist insult.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
U get a different shot every year, because it is a different virus every year. We just lump them alk together under the flu umberella.
And they’re generally ineffective.

In other words we haven’t stopped the flu and we aren’t going to stop the rona.

I'd even be fine with a different Rona shot every year if it mutates.
Good for you. Do you think a rona shot should be mandatory?

Even a tetanus shot needs a booster every 5 or 10 years
I got one in Mexico last year.

Mexican Tetanus Shot is my new band name.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
That’s what your tv told you to think.
I haven't watched actual TV, well, aside from when visiting a relative, in over 20 years.

Your health isn’t my responsibility.
This is what's changing. We are realizing that operating this way isn't the best thing for society. Notice that even that answer still doesn't answer the question I posed.

Not burning literally, prevent form being published. He's the canceler-in-chief.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
And they’re generally ineffective.

In other words we haven’t stopped the flu and we aren’t going to stop the rona.

Good for you. Do you think a rona shot should be mandatory?

I got one in Mexico last year.

Mexican Tetanus Shot is my new band name.
Is a flu shot mandatory? Measles, mumps, rubella?

If I can get my shot, and I'm protected, that's all that matters to me.

Old school Republican values.

But it's wrong to say the virus is not a danger. That's tRumpRepublican propaganda

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Is a flu shot mandatory? Measles, mumps, rubella?

If I can get my shot, and I'm protected, that's all that matters to me.

Old school Republican values.

But it's wrong to say the virus is not a danger. That's tRumpRepublican propaganda
Did I say it wasn’t a danger?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I haven't watched actual TV, well, aside from when visiting a relative, in over 20 years.

This is what's changing. We are realizing that operating this way isn't the best thing for society. Notice that even that answer still doesn't answer the question I posed.

Not burning literally, prevent form being published. He's the canceler-in-chief.
The mass refusal to take personal responsibility is the driving force behind collective security.

Unfortunately the collective is doomed to failure.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
There are no insults that in and of itself would cause me to punch someone.
white privilege
Video was removed so I didn’t see it.

Perhaps the puncher didn’t see it as an insult. Perhaps he saw it as a threat. However I doubt the law would see it that way.

I’m moving goalposts here but I’m guessing if someone cornered you and your family and threatened them with physical harm it may illicit a fight or flight response.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Perhaps the puncher didn’t see it as an insult. Perhaps he saw it as a threat. However I doubt the law would see it that way.

I’m moving goalposts here but I’m guessing if someone cornered you and your family and threatened them with physical harm it may illicit a fight or flight response.
LOL 0% chance this was seen as a threat. More like an opportunity. Looked to be said once from 100 or so feet away, and puncher, with filmer in tow, calmly strolled over there, tried to get punchee to say it again, punchee wouldn't say it again, right hand to chin, have a seat.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
LOL 0% chance this was seen as a threat. More like an opportunity. Looked to be said once from 100 or so feet away, and puncher, with filmer in tow, calmly strolled over there, tried to get punchee to say it again, punchee wouldn't say it again, right hand to chin, have a seat.
America, land of opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento and hammies

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

That sweet and delicious bag of sugar that posted it pulled it on an effort to shield the puncher from arrest.

Too late, bitch...

http://instagr.am/p/CCWbvntlA2c/

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
PS: the chick who posted the original video is a person that I know and she’s an absolute piece of garbage