Is the left a bunch of Marxists, anarchists, or fascists?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Whether I mischaracterized diversity training/CRT or not is not the point. The point is that these ideas at one time would've been considered far left fringe, and they have now worked their way into the mainstream. They have also become mainstream and accepted in academia with very little opposition, because nobody is willing to risk being labeled a racist for opposing CRT. Every other concept, theory, experiment, etc in academia has to through a gauntlet of criticism and challenge before it becomes accepted, however CRT and other related grievance disciplines have mostly gone unchallenged.
I don't think those ideas are working their way into the mainstream, since nobody's mind is really being changed by those trainings. Administrators are just virtue signaling by having them and making us go.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The George Floyd/COVID protests are going to be nothing compared to the tantrums this holiday season
The left is so unhinged that I'm surprised that there hasn't been another assassination attempt on republicans since the baseball field incident. The 60s saw a number of assassinations and bombings and we are on that same road with the violent insane left.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
right wing race war fantasies
Do you really think there won't be riots if Trump gets reeelected? Especially if we're still in some stages of economic shutdown?

There were riots the first time he got elected, you're just being ignorant if you think it won't happen again

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Do you really think there won't be riots if Trump gets reeelected? Especially if we're still in some stages of economic shutdown?

There were riots the first time he got elected, you're just being ignorant if you think it won't happen again
Hal is depending on riots. That’s what he lives for.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
There were riots last time that douchebag was elected?
I remember protests, but not riots

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was doing an online harassment training today and in the video, the black female supervisor was abusing an older white male subordinate.

Calling him stupid.
:ROFLMAO:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I was doing an online harassment training today and in the video, the black female supervisor was abusing an older white male subordinate.

Calling him stupid.
:ROFLMAO:
If he really is stupid, was it really harassment?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
And he cannot do anything about it. If he complained he would probably be fired for racism. How the tables have turned

This is about fear of lawsuits.

I was say that working in education for the 23 years, I learned how not to be baited into an overreaction that can be used against me.

It's not just the lefties coming after you. The the corporate wannabe admins and the pysocpath students and coworkers,

When people say something crazy, you smile, do a head tilt and say, "Oh."