Hayden 20% off sale

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Sale ended as I was checking out but I bugged them through the chat function and they honored the sale price which was nice. I'm probably the last person in line so it will be ages before it gets here but whatever. 5-10 Loot.

Bman76

Nep status
Mar 10, 2011
Sale ended as I was checking out but I bugged them through the chat function and they honored the sale price which was nice. I'm probably the last person in line so it will be ages before it gets here but whatever. 5-10 Loot.
i love the look of that board! Make sure you post a review of that bad boy.

Reactions: Aruka
Feb 9, 2019
my buddy swears by the untitled
I do too. Amazing board, I know 3 other guys surfing well on them, all different abilities and sizes. Scaling a shape up and down in volumes/sizes doesn't always translate, I think that was a strength of the Hypto as well. 4 Future flexes Ive owned build quality was consistent. No sand thrus, pinholes, shop damage, or over sanded fin boxes like some other brands high end customs i recently bought.
yes i said it, hypto..........Love buzz went well for me too(another friends fav board atm), i've moved on from these boards now. A grab off the rack deal they bridged the gap and exceeded expectations. Not a fan of the crew they sponsor.
Looking at the hire board racks, they outlast FW's by months (scorching tropical, clean beach break zone)

Reactions: Aruka and Lohena

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
everyone loves the untitled and maybe I should have gone with that but I felt like the stock dims for the Loot were better for me and no one on here has ridden one AFAIK so I figured why not.

ChaseTMP

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Curious to hear your thoughts on the Loot. I came very close to picking up a 5’6 blem they had that was Future Flex and only $599. It felt pretty good under the arm (I work really close to their El Segundo location), but it was black and I’m not a fan of front pads.

Reactions: Aruka

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I think you'll really like the FF......if you haven't tried it yet.
I've got a Germ in FF. Construction feels good but that board is a puzzle I have yet to solve. I've also ridden a couple Hyptos for short stints. A friend of mine rides almost nothing other than his Hypto for the past year or two and he's had no issues other than his FCS2 boxes ejecting fins whenever the waves are super good and he's a long hike from his car.