MLB Official thread 2020

Super66

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 24, 2019
at one point was the best pitcher in the game. at the rest of the points....vaginal.
It's something endemic to the Giants. I don't think there's a club that does more day to day whining than the Giants......which I would gladly take right now.

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
It's something endemic to the Giants. I don't think there's a club that does more day to day whining than the Giants......which I would gladly take right now.
Yeah no whining lately by the Dodgers over the Houston scandal.
As far as fans the dodger fans here take the fucking cake bar none.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Yeah no whining lately by the Dodgers over the Houston scandal.
As far as fans the dodger fans here take the fucking cake bar none.
EVERY DODGER THAT B!TCHES ABOUT HOUSTON SHOULD BE GUNNED DOWN BY GIBSON AND LASORDA ON THE SPOT. If that drops every single one of our golden boys, so be it. IF they had a problem, they should have hit the F)(@#(*)@ ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beerbelly

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
I watched some of the NCAA intercollegiate tournament this weekend. There’s a guy from my town tearing it up. Total beast and potential 1st round draft pick. Good to get my baseball fix.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I love baseball season because the games start at 1pm here in Hawaii and go until about 7pm. I pull up my season pass on the smart tv and toggle between games while I"m getting work done, cooking, cleaning, napping, etc. It's nice background noise.

Reactions: YeahNo