Watch out! Cyclist coming through

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
rocked 30 miles from base of kingsbury grade out to woodfords and back today
with a friend. such a crazy ride....rolling hills, barely any traffic, cows, horses, trump
yard signs, the smell of sage in the air.

he rolled up on the same Canyon....and another friend in CO just posted his on
insta too....so that's weird how they are coming out of the fkn woodwork like
that.

also, fitbit is fkn stupid

Reactions: plasticbertrand

ShiverMeTimbers

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Mar 21, 2006
Gig Harbor
www.peistcharters.com
"MTBR" Say it fast. That's what the guys on Ridemonkey call the MTBR forum.
Ah. I registered a while back on MTBR, but Shiver_Me_Timbers was taken, apparently some legend dude. I didn't know, registered as ShiverMeTimbers and man, did that cause some confusion. haha. People thought I was some guru... boy, were they disappointed!

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
rocked 30 miles from base of kingsbury grade out to woodfords and back today
with a friend. such a crazy ride....rolling hills, barely any traffic, cows, horses, trump
yard signs, the smell of sage in the air.

he rolled up on the same Canyon....and another friend in CO just posted his on
insta too....so that's weird how they are coming out of the fkn woodwork like
that.

also, fitbit is fkn stupid
Haha, Endurace convention.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I feel bad that you bought that water bottle.

The insta algorithm probably recommend it to you.

Water bottle has one job - to provide water flow.

This bottle does not provide it. Ask me how I know.

It looks great tho. :poop:

GF got me two of them! It's scary when the algorithm knows your relationship status even when you don't list it online. I get bra and makeup ads for sh!t she talks about.

Waterbottle review: It works! I will say this, I'm terrible about emptying it and cleaning it but it never seems to get nasty and smell/taste like a turtle tank like so many other bottles I've had.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
GF got me two of them! It's scary when the algorithm knows your relationship status even when you don't list it online. I get bra and makeup ads for sh!t she talks about.

Waterbottle review: It works! I will say this, I'm terrible about emptying it and cleaning it but it never seems to get nasty and smell/taste like a turtle tank like so many other bottles I've had.
I just can't get the water to flow properly throu the nipple. If you squeeze it it leaks thru the lid because the nipple is not letting water out.
But it looks great.

Now I'll get water bottle ads.

1592441185667.gif

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
Crashed for the first time in a long time. Just cruising on a fire road almost at the end of the trail. Hopped on a little extra credit single track that parallels the fire road. Where the single reconnects, I saw the front half of a thick snake crossing in front of me. Slammed on the brakes in case it was a rattler. Flipped over the bars, thought I was going to land on it and get bitten. By the time I landed, I saw the back end and realized it was a gopher snake.

Could've bunny hopped it and been fine. Compressed my ankle a little, bruised/skinned knees/ego, but otherwise fine. Never had that happen to me. Probably out of the water for a few days until scrapes heal.

Saw a couple teens at the end of the trail looking at something in the bushes just off trail. Big rattler.

Could've been worse.