Shutting down Twitter.....

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Living in your own little fantasy world I see
LOL, Trump directly attacks the 1st amendment and using govt to interfere with a private business, we get "no big deal' from the same person who incessantly screeches on culture war issues, like I said zero integrity.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
LOL, Trump directly attacks the 1st amendment and using govt to interfere with a private business, we get "no big deal' from the same person who incessantly screeches on culture war issues, like I said zero integrity.
I think it’s well within the 1A

he’s just saying if you’re regulating content on your sites, then you’re going to be treated as responsible for content on your sites, just like a newspaper

not seeing how there is any constitutional problem here

if they don’t want this treatment, then they should stop curating content

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I think it’s well within the 1A

he’s just saying if you’re regulating content on your sites, then you’re going to be treated as responsible for content on your sites, just like a newspaper

not seeing how there is any constitutional problem here

if they don’t want this treatment, then they should stop curating content
That has nothing to do with what Trump is doing, and you know it. He is just lashing out like a spoiled child because someone had the gall to call him out on his lies, and his mentally ill cultists applaud,

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This is what we call Fecalization.

I have agreed with you from the beginning that Trump is 100% in the wrong here yet you're still arguing

Are you a woman?

And you have a problem with the government interfering with private business now? You were all about intervention when it was stayhooming

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
That has nothing to do with what Trump is doing, and you know it. He is just lashing out like a spoiled child because someone had the gall to call him out on his lies, and his mentally ill cultists applaud,
it’s weird how you don’t respond to the actual words I use and just reply to your imaginary boogeymen

Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
This is what we call Fecalization.

I have agreed with you from the beginning that Trump is 100% in the wrong here yet you're still arguing

Are you a woman?

And you have a problem with the government interfering with private business now? You were all about intervention when it was stayhooming
He’s looking for love in all the wrong places.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump does something that his cultist have been screeching against yet they still support him, LOL!

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Trumby screeches on twitter that twitter should be shut down.....they cheer him on.

This country has become a Vonnegut novel.

Trump is leader of the United States government. If Trump actually thought the government should shut down Twitter then why didn't he shut Twitter down?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump is leader of the United States government. If Trump actually thought the government should shut down Twitter then why didn't he shut Twitter down?
Because for at least a little while longer despite Trumps best efforts we are still a nation of laws.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Which efforts are those?
Firing inspector generals when they investigate his administration for one. Not divesting from his businesses, installing unelected unqualified family member in positions of power without security checks, encouraging police brutality and many other things.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Bullshit. Twitter did not merely "flag" Trump's post. Twitter made an argument opposing Trump's viewpoint. That totally removes Twitter's status as a platform, and places them under FEC regulatory laws.

Is it okay to oppose Trump's viewpoint? Sure, but Twitter can't lie to its participants by claiming to simply be moderating.
it's a lie

you're a liar defending an even bigger liar

it's pretty ridiculous to see you twist yourself in knots to justify lying

the article you linked pointed out that it changed their party affiliation

there was no vote fraud...it would have only had the affect of impacting
the person's ability to get a vote-by-mail ballot for primary voting if the
state held closed primaries.

furthermore, you get your ballots early so someone certainly would have
had the time to request the correct primary ballot

lying squidley's lies fail to convince!

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Regardless of what you call it, Twitter has an opinion and is expressing that opinion. What they're not doing is staying out of political discourse.

You like to use the phone company blocking spam, well spam is sent to you on the unsolicited and involuntary basis and you have to opt into call blocking lists. That's not what happens with Twitter followers who choose to follow Trump or choose to read one of his tweets. As well, the phone company doesn't break into your calls to inform you that the person you're speaking with just told you a lie.

So none of that line of reasoning works.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Regardless of what you call it, Twitter has an opinion and is expressing that opinion. What they're not doing is staying out of political discourse.

You like to use the phone company blocking spam, well spam is sent to you on the unsolicited and involuntary basis and you have to opt into call blocking lists. That's not what happens with Twitter followers who choose to follow Trump or choose to read one of his tweets. As well, the phone company doesn't break into your calls to inform you that the person you're speaking with just told you a lie.

So none of that line of reasoning works.
So you want to bring back the fairness doctrine, which Saint Reagan got rid of?