Is Tara Reade going to be a problem?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Well, I guess we all know who will be seated on the front row of the first debate.

Unless of course Biden is successful in dodging the live debate format.

I'd LMAO if the Bernie Bros brought her to the convention. Assuming there actually will be a convention.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
that lady's story is not very believable. she should get gloria alred (sp).

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
See, that's the mistake they made. The slogan SHOULD have been

#believeallwomenwhoarebelievable

Super66

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 24, 2019
Raping women and molesting children is the least of Basement Biden's problems now with all the racism and everything.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Meh, I was on the fence before and I'm on the fence now.

My favorite part about this is watching a couple of the loudmouths *claiming* to believe her but committing to voting for Biden anyway as a political expediency. Now that's entertainment that you just can't buy.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Well, I guess we all know who will be seated on the front row of the first debate.
Stormy Daniels, Marla Maples, Ivana Trump, his other women both paid and unpaid, and all the contractors his construction company screwed over the years.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Stormy Daniels, Marla Maples, Ivana Trump, his other women both paid and unpaid, and all the contractors his construction company screwed over the years.
My guess is Trump would mock them all directly to their faces from behind the podium, and then mock the pundits who screeched about it. For the win.

Biden doesn't have what it takes to do that. He needs the pearl clutchers.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
My guess is Trump would mock them all directly to their faces from behind the podium, and then mock the pundits who screeched about it. For the win.

Biden doesn't have what it takes to do that. He needs the pearl clutchers.

I love that you admire this "quality" in him. It says a lot about you.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
And I love that Trumps antics trigger you.

You should look at the bright side. By the time Trump gets done with us the right will never be able to clutch their pearls or assume some moralistic harrumph over a politician face-fkg an intern in his/her office or groping the 14yr old daughter of a supporter on camera. He has no coat-tails for the rest of his party to ride on and he has no successor who can or will follow his example.

The next politician which copies his tactics of manipulating the news cycle or bypassing the media will surely be from the left, not the right. Trump 2.0 will be a Democrat and most of us righties will go insane over it. Unless the left successfully virtue spirals itself into oblivion (like they are trying to do right now) our payback is going to be a bitch.

You should be stoked.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Meh, I was on the fence before and I'm on the fence now.

My favorite part about this is watching a couple of the loudmouths *claiming* to believe her but committing to voting for Biden anyway as a political expediency. Now that's entertainment that you just can't buy.
Motivated reasoning is King.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I wouldn't love it if President Hillary was going all wachadoodle at Trumpian levels and it was triggering you.

In fact, it would probably trigger me if Hillary was doing what trump was doing.
I probably would be this triggered if Hillary had won. She'd have been (forever) impeached by now, too.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I wouldn't love it if President Hillary was going all wachadoodle at Trumpian levels and it was triggering you.

In fact, it would probably trigger me if Hillary was doing what trump was doing.

The problem is Hillary's mere presence triggers them. She doesn't even have to go wackadoodle. If it's not her shrill voice it's Obama's blackness.