Time Machine

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I would buy Huatulco and all the points within 60 miles.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I would buy Huatulco and all the points within 60 miles.
Cartels would have had their Say sooner or later. Norteamericanos are far more compliant and mostly follow the rules of ownership and laws and social contract etc

Peter1

Nep status
Jul 29, 2005
Easy. As much of Noosa as I could snap up.

Perfect combination of setup, semi-tropical climate, warmish water, wind protection and works on tiny to giant swells.

An easy 300 days of surfable waves a year, maybe more.

Reactions: Aruka

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I wrote a short story about surfers who use their dads time machine at Cal Tech to surf empty malibu and they get killed by Chumash Indians because one of the surfers who went back in time tried to screw one of the hot Chumash Indian girls from the past and the Indian dudes who were hoping to bone her didn't like it.

I used to have such a vivid imagination before it was crushed by life's harsh realities. :poop:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I wrote a short story about surfers who use their dads time machine at Cal Tech to surf empty malibu and they get killed by Chumash Indians because one of the surfers who went back in time tried to screw one of the hot Chumash Indian girls from the past and the Indian dudes who were hoping to bone her didn't like it.

I used to have such a vivid imagination before it was crushed by life's harsh realities. :poop:
The student you have a crush on spent all weekend getting plowed by a poncho-changing guy with a Monster energy motocross t-shirt he paid $35 for and a wavestorm.

Reactions: GDaddy

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The students you have a crush on spent all weekend getting plowed by a poncho-changing guy with a Monster energy motocross t-shirt he paid $35 for and a wavestorm.
fxt

It's weird how some of those 18 year old girl can still get to me.

They are just coming into their powers and they are flirting hard.

You are around them for 16 weeks and then at some point it's like a switch gets flipped. It's like biology or something.

When that happens, they know it.

I blush and have to turn away.:p

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I wanna get toobs and stuff, but not over 2' deep razor sharp reefs when I'm an old man. Barrels, points, etc. Ranch or La Jolla.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Buying your spot in paradise wouldn't be enough. You'd need the State to control it for you, too.