Need Epoxy Resin

RattimusBeach

Nep status
Jun 2, 2014
Torrance, CA
I'm currently shaping a board and in need of more epoxy resin. I usually purchase my resin in store at Fiberglass Source but don't have any plans on going there in the near future (they moved out of the South Bay...) I'm a few hours away from the ocean and was wondering if anybody has any recommendations on where to buy epoxy for cheap locally or on amazon (free shipping)? Shipping for epoxy is expensive due to the weight...

Maybe something like this: https://www.amazon.com/TotalBoat-Gallon-Crystal-Coating-Countertops/dp/B00S9QJIY6/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=epoxy+resin+gallon&qid=1589841953&s=hi&sr=1-9

Is there anything at the local hardware store that will do?

Off-topic: Has anybody used Spackle to seal a eps blank? I got a blank that I glued together but it's looking pretty rough. I want to clean it up a bit.

Thank you in advanced!

RattimusBeach

Nep status
Jun 2, 2014
Torrance, CA
Thanks guys. I'm definitely aware of FoamEZ and I've been buying resin mainly from Fiberglass Source. Just wondering if there are other options at local hardware stores or something cheap on Amazon so I don't have to pay 20+ bucks for shipping.