Mess with John Palminteri and you will die!

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
God it's funny how a thread morphs around here.
Back to OP, JP's an alright guy, met him a couple of time over the years.
I think one of the funniest things about him is the trunk full of costumes he drives around with.
Fire suit/helmet, full rain gear with knee high boots, etc.
I know he he might need it sometime but, I've seen him at a fire staging area on the news 20 miles from the nearest flame with the full fire gear on. One time he was downtown reporting on the rain we were getting and he was standing in the gutter with his rain boots on and the water was barely up to his ankles.

BTW, Carp rules and we always pick up our dog's $hit:D

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Only the white socks and who wears them higher over knee....
The "and have a boat" part is telling.

Gotta say I do miss surfing Santa Cruz Island. Lot of fun sessions out there, especially before the internet. I don't even want to know how crowded MM gets on hyped weekend swells.
Lol. I find it so funny that people still believe that there’s waves out there. World‘s longest running troll job.

I wonder how many people have been suckered over the years into going out there looking for waves.

Haha! Idiots...

Reactions: santacruzin

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
God it's funny how a thread morphs around here.
Back to OP, JP's an alright guy, met him a couple of time over the years.
I think one of the funniest things about him is the trunk full of costumes he drives around with.
Fire suit/helmet, full rain gear with knee high boots, etc.
I know he he might need it sometime but, I've seen him at a fire staging area on the news 20 miles from the nearest flame with the full fire gear on. One time he was downtown reporting on the rain we were getting and he was standing in the gutter with his rain boots on and the water was barely up to his ankles.

BTW, Carp rules and we always pick up our dog's $hit:D
Carp is nice.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Lol. I find it so funny that people still believe that there’s waves out there. World‘s longest running troll job.

I wonder how many people have been suckered over the years into going out there looking for waves.

Haha! Idiots...
That's right - nothing is out there. And the lack of continental shelf to the south makes the waves smaller.

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
SR..... hehehe

HUGE HUGE sharks too.... and angry sea lions
I still am on the fence whether it's better to paddle through murky water and see nothing or crystal clear water where you see EVERYTHING, including the blood trailing off your body from impacts with razor sharp reef.

Reactions: rowjimmytour