The Germans are lighting them up.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I blame the school/mass shootings on video games.

Back in the 80s, there were a lot more driving games but not that many shoot-em-ups. Spy Hunter was a good combo - I would love a smoke screen/oil slick combo. Tire spikes are good too.

And look at kids nowadays. They can shoot sh*t up quite handily but can't drive a car to save their lives, unless it's into other people.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I blame the school/mass shootings on video games.

Back in the 80s, there were a lot more driving games but not that many shoot-em-ups. Spy Hunter was a good combo - I would love a smoke screen/oil slick combo. Tire spikes are good too.

And look at kids nowadays. They can shoot sh*t up quite handily but can't drive a car to save their lives, unless it's into other people.

Funny, I blame school shootings on the leftist mainstream media. Any lunatic who wants to become a cause celeb knows he can become instantly famous by killing a bunch of people with a gun. The talking heads are eager to oblige him, and you idiots are eager to make him famous.

Their names shouldn't even be in the public record.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Funny, I blame school shootings on the leftist mainstream media. Any lunatic who wants to become a cause celeb knows he can become instantly famous by killing a bunch of people with a gun. The talking heads are eager to oblige him, and you idiots are eager to make him famous.

Really? Lets see the pussy you are getting Appalachia mouth!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Yeah, it's totally because of fake librul media and not because of a combo of mental illness, easy access to guns, and bullying.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah, it's totally because of fake librul media and not because of a combo of mental illness, easy access to guns, and bullying.
In all fairness Squidd is mentally ill, find something he doesn't blame on the left?