Winning the vote of people whose vote you already have....

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Trump IS a severe, calculated asshole. Just his idea of calculations is always second-grade arithmetic so he can dip out to recess five minutes early.
Calculated asshole? No. He's just an asshole

He is not severe by any means. You cannot be a buffoon and severe at the same time

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The car on the track, combined with the announcers saying he wanted to put a 45 on it, did bring a tear to my eye

Fun

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Calculated asshole? No. He's just an asshole

He is not severe by any means. You cannot be a buffoon and severe at the same time
I respectfully disagree. I think he puts his all into being a calculated asshole, just he's a 4 function McDonald's powered asshole. He can't even shake someone's hand without being a first-degree premeditated dildo about it.

To me, he intensely and very greatly (or bigly, as the parlance were) thinks about how to asshole, and then initiates assholing until he has assholed, in full capacity of his assholery, all possible assholings available for assholulation.

Just because the Tandy 286 you find in the dumpster behind RadioShack can only run Tetris, doesn't mean you don't hear the fan come on and the disk spin for all it's worth.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento and hammies