Trump makes a non-partisan move!!!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I love how he picks every gross white collar criminal to pardon. If they're rich they can't be that bad.

If you won a Super Bowl, it's okay to be a piece of sh!t.

“He’s the main reason why we won so many Super Bowls,” Rice said. “So today is a great day for him. I’m glad to be here and be a part of that. It’s just something I will never forget. This man, he has done so much in the community, has done so much in NFL football.”

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
I love how he picks every gross white collar criminal to pardon. If they're rich they can't be that bad.

If you won a Super Bowl, it's okay to be a piece of sh!t.

“He’s the main reason why we won so many Super Bowls,” Rice said. “So today is a great day for him. I’m glad to be here and be a part of that. It’s just something I will never forget. This man, he has done so much in the community, has done so much in NFL football.”
there's still ex-Apprentice Martha Stewart to pardon
https://www.salon.com/2018/05/31/celebrity-apprentice-pardons-for-past-cast-members/

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
White collar crime is the the real reason banks are handing out cheap money and keeping everyone fat and happy. Once people run out of money and can't buy the rich people's worthless plastic junk anymore......

• Haha
Reactions: GWS_2

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I’m not supporting this
You kind of already sold your soul on this a while back.

Once the stain of Trump is gone from this country, there will be a lot of people claiming they never supported him whatsoever. At least the tar and feather industry will be booming.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
When white collar criminals are serving more time than violent criminals maybe we should let some out early.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
When white collar criminals are serving more time than violent criminals maybe we should let some out early.
Really Bugs?

Like Blagojevich got more time than Manson? Maybe he got less time than a guy, who in a moment of blind rage, acted out. But he did not get more prison time than a guy who painstakingly worked out a plan and executed that plan.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I dunno. When their crimes f*ck over people, yeah, I think the life in prison w/no parole or death penalty would more than suffice for a lot of white collar crime.

Let's say a Board of Directors of a company makes a cost-saving decision that ends up killing hundreds of people, I'd say it is extremely fair to put them to death, seize every asset they have (including all trusts), and distribute it to the families of those afflicted. I know, I know, this is America so we just give them a $50 million severance package.

Perhaps this country would be a better place if we valued honor over greed and deceit.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
...some day someone we don’t like will be wielding the power we gave up when “our guy” was in charge...