Relocating to San Diego - What neighborhoods should I be looking at?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Move to the Far East to my own surf compound and have a few wives. wife #1 already ok’d it so long as she’s always my alpha wife
Polygamy has its upsides, maybe BaliIdiot can show you the way?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I got no game but I had sex with two women in one week and I made out with three girls at the LA country fair. And they were all way better looking than I.

It felt GREAT!

Then I had another time when I had three different girls come over to bone in a really short period.

My landlord was like, Hey, Romeo.

I was like, yeah, this is a glitch not a feature.

I knew couldn't keep that train rolling for long. :cry:

Isn't it weird how girls move on?

I would still be fucking them all if I could.:poop:

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
Don't forget Kotija Jr, and my son swears by Cancun. Where's Jorges?
oh yes, we could probably go on and on, but yes cancun at the cheapest gas on the coast next to the 7/11, yes we tried it a couple times and a couple workers from Juanitas had just got off their shift and were there eating, along with a lot of mexican families after church so i knew it was legit..

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
What scares you about the PNW?

Looked really cold and like the Wild West of surfing when I visited- Which is extremely appealing to me as I usually surf spots others don’t in Hawaii.

But the catch is I don’t think I’d be able to just jump on in up in Oregon and find spots. Seemed like the place where you kind of need a guide?

Plus it seemed cold and rugged

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Then I had another time when I had three different girls come over to bone in a really short period.

My landlord was like, Hey, Romeo.
Can relate.

A roommate's parents were visiting for a week.

I had one conquest during the week then one on a Friday night and another Saturday night.

Each morning when I walked them out his dad and mom would be there reading the paper.

It was awkward but unavoidable.

In retrospect I should have just sent them on their way like the hos they were and let them do that shameful walk alone.

But at the time I was not yet 20 and so very stupid.

And of course I never banged any of those girls again.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Can relate.

A roommate's parents were visiting for a week.

I had one conquest during the week then one on a Friday night and another Saturday night.

Each morning when I walked them out his dad and mom would be there reading the paper.

It was awkward but unavoidable.

In retrospect I should have just sent them on their way like the hos they were and let them do that shameful walk alone.

But at the time I was not yet 20 and so very stupid.

And of course I never banged any of those girls again.
I think people are envious and resentful when they see a guy getting a lot of pussy.

I know I am.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
On a side note, I saw a good looking homeless woman talking to herself down by the river, near the 76.

Under her homeless atire, she was definitely attractive.

I was thinking about how easy it would be for a girl with that level of looks to get a guy to pay her way if she wasn't too much trouble. I felt a white knight impulse stir in me. But I saw it for what it was.

The fact that she was on the street tells you how crazy she must me.

She seemed schizophrenic.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
On a side note, I saw a good looking homeless woman talking to herself down by the river.

Under her homeless atire, she was definitely attractive.

I was thinking about how easy it would be for a girl with that level of looks to get a guy to pay her way is she wasn't too much of a bitch.

The fact that she was on the street tells you how crazy she must me.

She seemed schizophrenic.
Go lurk a rich area looking for a ham planet and make your move. You too can earn every dollar of your rich spouse's money.