Mess with John Palminteri and you will die!

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Technically, ive lived in SB and noleta more than Goleta.

Lol, I remember in high school when we were called the hicks because DP was in Goleta, but SM had all the white power shitheads.

I appreciate the ribbing Duffy. It’s better if people hate goleta. There’s too many people here already.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
K, funny sushi flex show guys. :ROFLMAO:
‘The thing that’s impressive about Sun is that I’m not even remotely close to a sushi snob (I eat it from Ralph’s and I‘ve been know to get some of that on sale Whole Foods sh!t too (and I eat good stuff too)) but the very first bite of salmon nigiri at Sun I thought, “ok, this sh!t is next level”.

Reactions: Boneroni

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Technically, ive lived in SB and noleta more than Goleta.
‘That’s even sadder. Couldn‘t make it in SB so you settled for the fat girl.

Honestly my wife and have considered Goleta a couple a couple of times. More family friendly out there in the country.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If this was a stand your ground case and the kid was strapped would he be legally entitled to kill Palminteri because he feared for his life? All he was doing was taking a picture.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
This thread timeline is pretty vast:
1. Palminteri shoving a photobomber
2. Is shoving a snake sort of the same?
3. Dogshit pick up etiquette everywhere
4. Human sh1t pick up etiquette in the desert, hiking trails and BFE
5. Enter your intro to SB here.
6. Goleta vs SB vs Montecito, vs Mesa vs Westside vs lower/upper Eastside vs Noleta and people who live in each and how they judge each other. The Ranch managed to dodge that one.
7. Best sushi in SB / worst sushi in SB
8. Killing John Palminteri in self defense (ha! he may not be a big time celeb but you'd probably need to leave town if that went down)

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
We don’t really judge each other, it’s more like some friendly ribbing. We all know we’re living the dream.

The Eastside vs. Westside thing is for reals though.
I'm glad you acknowledge that you got it good. Too many people living where 99% of the world's population dream of living and just complaining about whatever. First world problems trip me up.

Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I'm glad you acknowledge that you got it good. Too many people living where 99% of the world's population dream of living and just complaining about whatever. First world problems trip me up.
I think part of the reason people think we (SB people) are so insular, snobby, stand-offish, etc. is because we do have it good.

We know we have it good and you know we have it good. A lot of times it’s you (not you specifically but “you” generally) that have preconceived biases about us.

I surf a heavily regulated spot on the Central Coast whenever I’m up there and there are waves and when people ask where I’m from (use to happen quite often) and I tell them SB I always get the same old look.

I’m just a dirtbag like everyone else.

Santa Barbarans are people too. We’re just better people.:drowning:

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I think part of the reason people think we (SB people) are so insular, snobby, stand-offish, etc. is because we do have it good.

We know we have it good and you know we have it good. A lot of times it’s you (not you specifically but “you” generally) that have preconceived biases about us.

I surf a heavily regulated spot on the Central Coast whenever I’m up there and there are waves and when people ask where I’m from (use to happen quite often) and I tell them SB I always get the same old look.

I’m just a dirtbag like everyone else.

Santa Barbarans are people too. We’re just better people.:drowning:
What do we call people from Santa Barbara?

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The 2' wide grassy areas between curb and sidewalk in Jax Beach East of A1A are festooned with dogshit. I see nuggets on the beach almost every nice evening I go surfing.