Alps ski season......done. Maybe forever.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Do you mean a few incorrect predictions falsify the entire notion?

No it doesn't.

There is also plenty of data that is to the contrary of what you claim (all of which has been posted here numerous times), so does that make you the liar now?

I have the pleasure of working directly with a laboratory and team of scientists that are the top of their field; a private lab that works at an international level. A big portion of what I deal with day in and day out is AGW related, and I have them to confirm that. These people aren't the agenda driven ghouls you make them out to be.
I know there's plenty of scientists that truly are dedicated to this and I respect their efforts in study. I know they're trying to warn us of our evils to the planet, and that we need to do some drastic moves to correct it. I've talked to some myself and they're certain of the near term outcomes claimed. Actual pollution is a real problem, and I've ALWAYS said that.

But, if the near term outcomes are SO dire now, that we need to drastically reduce our modern way of life, while other much larger populated nations go in the OPPOSITE direction with CO2 emissions, outweighing our outputs many, many times over, where is the dire urgency to get them to cut back?

All I see and hear is how the western world needs to make this happen, while China, India and emerging 3rd world gets a pass and we look the other way. Ignore them, they're just trying get their next good meal with maybe some meat in it. BILLIONS in new prosperity adding more CO2, to our few 100 million.

How is THAT going to solve this supposed life or death "urgent existential threat" in the next 10-20 years?

Or does that not really matter in grand scheme?