Mess with John Palminteri and you will die!

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
:ROFLMAO: That dumbass could have just asked him for a pic after the shoot. I hope he got it though!
Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 6.29.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 6.29.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 6.29.37 AM.png

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Read some of the comments.

People saying Palminteri should be charged with assault.

If Palminteri wan’t to hurt the douche he could have broken his spine.

Palminteri > Chuck Norris

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
kid looks like a mouth breathing idiot, no sense of personal space or courtesy

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
:ROFLMAO:

On one level I can't really blame him, but the dummy gave that kid a huge gift. Huge gif? Whatever.

lol @ charging him with assault.

Reactions: Ifallalot and Aruka

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
This brings up a surf related question. When someone drops in on you and they are close enough to reach out and touch them, is "fending them off" (pushing) an assault? Or is that part of the "game" as it were. I think you can make the argument that taking off on someone is initiating possible contact.

Discuss.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
This brings up a surf related question. When someone drops in on you and they are close enough to reach out and touch them, is "fending them off" (pushing) an assault? Or is that part of the "game" as it were. I think you can make the argument that taking off on someone is initiating possible contact.

Discuss.
You have to play it off as self-defense/protecting oneself from bodily harm. Have to be discreet in case someone is videotaping the drop-in's session.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County

Discuss.
Surfing is a semi contact sport.

In my youth, I removed many an obstacle in such a manner

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020

Discuss.
no, you can push them off or surf around them without feeling a hint of remorse

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
The palm is a wanna be ron burgandy and walks around like he is hot sh!t. Guys a friggin Dbag
You got it backwards.
The Palm was doing his schtick way before Ron Burgundy was even a concept.
But yeah, there are some similarities and that comparison is mentioned lots.
I'm also LMFAO about the assault comments on that site.
I just want to see the pics or vid from that kid's phone.

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 9.12.12 AM.png

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Discuss.
A drop-in is definitely initiating contact, like someone walking up and pissing on your shoes.

Undercutting, forearm checks, shoving, and an occasional tackle may have been done in retaliation here and there.

Reporter is good in my book. Not like he kicked the kid when he was down.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Assault? If he’d have taken the phone and shoved it up the little jerks ass, that might be considered assault.

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
Palminteri has been covering SB, behind that “Stache” since the 80’s. He might come off as goofy but he does have Credibility in the community.

Reactions: Boneroni

centrlcoastkook

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 2, 2002
Years ago, I was having lunch at Brophys and noticed someone behind us. Couldn't quite figure out why he looked familiar. Finally, realized it was Palminteri.

Now that I look back on it, I think that's the most SB thing that's ever happened to me.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Years ago, I was having lunch at Brophys and noticed someone behind us. Couldn't quite figure out why he looked familiar. Finally, realized it was Palminteri.

Now that I look back on it, I think that's the most SB thing that's ever happened to me.
The most SB thing to happen to me (which in fairness was in Goleta, I think?) was going to the dog beach about 10 years ago on THX weekend. Completely packed sh!show. I saw numerous dog "owners" hang their plastic bags on dog poo of a driftwood tree instead of packing it in. And that wasn't even the worst of it.

Shortly after, I proceeded to step in a pile of dog poo right along the water. Loud tourette steam of obscenities followed. Literally minutes later, someones great dane clipped me at the knees while it was running and knocked me over. When I called out the owner, he says, "Are you sure it was my dog?". Had he not been with his young children, I would've lit him up, at least verbally.

Fook SB. Amazing place, but some of the worst people in California.