Out and about in Wuhan :)

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Whatever the Bureau of Propaganda says....it has to be real...with so much invested into this system,

and the further one goes along with their "story" line, the option of questioning anything they say, or do

becomes more and more difficult.

Calculating all the implications of critically questioning just one of this systems so-called real events,

might lead one to begin to question other so-called events that this system has purported to be fact...

and this is what you dare not do....too much "invested"....too much to lose...too much fear involved.

"....how dare you question the Bureau of Propaganda? Big Brother has been our source of information

since we were very small children, they have never told us anything other than what is real...."

....I am goingoutside now....remember who runs this "system"....and remember the "stories" they tell.....

Lay off the pot, it is making you paranoid.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Ammo and toilet paper and sturdy walls. I practically live in the mass transit systems of Nyc. Many will catch it, some will die, perhaps even enough to become marked as a significant historical event. Small but not totally impossible chance of civil unrest from many angles. Or not much more happens with it

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
If it hits SD, I'm on a one way trip to San Clemente Island.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Ammo and toilet paper and sturdy walls. I practically live in the mass transit systems of Nyc. Many will catch it, some will die, perhaps even enough to become marked as a significant historical event. Small but not totally impossible chance of civil unrest from many angles. Or not much more happens with it
this should keep you safe.
1/2 price too!

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
The kill ratio on this stuff is a little over 1% right? Isn't ordinary garden-variety flu more deadly than that?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
The kill ratio on this stuff is a little over 1% right? Isn't ordinary garden-variety flu more deadly than that?
At least in America, flu has a 1% hospitalization rate. Thats 10,000 deaths a year.

Corona virus worldwide has a 2% fatality rate and a 20% critical illness rate. And we know China is probably down playing the rates. So double the mortality rate is 20,000 deaths a year in America alone

It also looks more contagious than the flu.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
There’s a lot of talk about Covid-19 in the line-up and the parking lot. I went to Walmart early this morning and they’re out of hand sanitizer. And there were a couple randoms stocking up on bottled water and toilet paper.

So we were talking in between waves that Honolulu has a big homeless population. Be it caused by mental illness, substance abuse, poor financial circumstances they are vulnerable health wise. If the homeless get sick first and take up all the hospital beds, it’ll be ironic when the working joes end up on beds in tents outside when we get sick.

Ive been trying not to get more caught up in all the frenzy surrounding the epidemic but it’s all encompassing here.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I went to CVS to get antibacterial hand wipes Saturday. All 3 displays empty. Zeeo hand sanitizer gel left too. As I checked out, there were 2 packs left by the register.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I went to CVS to get antibacterial hand wipes Saturday. All 3 displays empty. Zeeo hand sanitizer gel left too. As I checked out, there were 2 packs left by the register.
pussy :poop:

It's life force and not hand sanitizer and masks that will save you from the coming plague.

Life: You gotta want it.

It's the key to EVERYTHING!

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
going on a family trip next week, airports should be fun, plus one of my kids is sick right now. luckily my wife is a brain surgeon and is gonna grab the best masks at work..

Reactions: gbg

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
pussy :poop:

It's life force and not hand sanitizer and masks that will save you from the coming plague.

Life: You gotta want it.

It's the key to EVERYTHING!
I'm more aware of what my hands are touching. I pumped gas Saturday then hit CVS. How many sick people touch the gas pump?