Am I the only one who thinks this thing looks pretty difficult to surf?

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
For all here :

Yeah let's see some video of pros or good surfers riding it since that's what we're talking about. (Griff).
I think it's only fair.

Its WAY MORE IMPORTANT HOW THESE WORK FOR THOSE WHO BUY BOARDS -

Is that LOUD ENOUGH ? :-;

Designs that enable surfers , enable Pros even more .

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
For all here :

Yeah let's see some video of pros or good surfers riding it since that's what we're talking about. (Griff).
I think it's only fair.

Its WAY MORE IMPORTANT HOW THESE WORK FOR THOSE WHO BUY BOARDS -

Is that LOUD ENOUGH ? :-;

Designs that enable surfers , enable Pros even more .

Couldn't agree more. Original post said it looked hard to ride. I don't think it does. Posts were criticizing pros riding it. You posted boards like you always do claiming you've already done this. I just thought it would make sense for you to show people riding yours, not just what people have told you.

Reactions: Aruka

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Couldn't agree more. Original post said it looked hard to ride. I don't think it does. Posts were criticizing pros riding it. You posted boards like you always do claiming you've already done this. I just thought it would make sense for you to show people riding yours, not just what people have told you.
Thats up to the customers sending pics .
The lack of moderation has kept them ALL AWAY for a Long Time ;-)

99.9 % of all desings posted on the web have no fins today , how can anyone imagine fins have any importance today .

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Is this template not close to this new now now ? Yowee

3D6770C5-B560-448E-A965-DD0E60C00E00.png

They look superficially similar.

your tail is different, your rails are thicker, your nose looks different and I assume your fins are also different. Probably different placement too.

and you’ve said that you don’t do concaves so your bottom is likely different. Can‘t see the rockers.

wide points aren’t in the same place.

other than that the boards are exactly the same.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Thats up to the customers sending pics .
The lack of moderation has kept them ALL AWAY for a Long Time ;-)

99.9 % of all desings posted on the web have no fins today , how can anyone imagine fins have any importance today .
They do have importance, that's why there are several options, templates, foils construction. If this is so important, why don't the top pros have custom ins made for each of their boards? They're not all sponsored by fin companies so it's not that.

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
My KT Board came with fins and my Bonzer on order did also....

Same song sang over and over again. And were all just riding the marketing scheme just like a Flat Earther I know. Were all just brainwashed

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
:ROFLMAO: same ol crap

no need for 100k. we offered to help you get a board to salsa but nope

still didn't answer this question:

If this is so important, why don't the top pros have custom ins made for each of their boards? They're not all sponsored by fin companies so it's not that.

Reactions: Aruka

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
You might be. I don't think it looks difficult to surf at all and looks like a great board to be. Sort of in line with a hanel or stamps keel but pulled in even more

casa why do you think it looks hard to surf?
I am seeing some of the worlds best surfers surfing the board as advertised having to work to overcome the negative characteristics of a keel fish, particularly on the back half of the turn

MFeb rode well but surfed it different than the others.