How many "Influencers" do we have on the erBB?

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
closest ive got =
revenge of the kooks
•Mar 29, 2016

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I don’t really feel like I’m opposed to new stuff, but I don’t get this whole “influencers” thing. They just seem, like, I don’t know, kind of like a spin off of the Kardashians or Paris Hilton. Just famous for being famous and not really adding anything positive to society
doesn’t make them bad people, but I kinda think it’s not great for society
cowabunga
rg

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Haha true.

shoutout to the guy who showed me how to install a toilet and a sink on youtube, with like 35K Views and had a Home Depot checklist in the video description.

Reactions: littlewave

bigtuna

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 29, 2010
NE
Have you heard the term “micro-influencer” yet? Companies are putting more and more value on influencers with like, idk what qualifies it - say 10-15k followers.

Well I’m an ultra-micro-influencer. I’ve got well over 300 followers. And although I don’t really #vanlife, I have been living in my van for over 4 years and post about it sometimes.

Also this post is a joke, as is nearly everything on my Instagram at this point. Except the part about living in a van.

Sep 13, 2019
Have you heard the term “micro-influencer” yet? Companies are putting more and more value on influencers with like, idk what qualifies it - say 10-15k followers.

Well I’m an ultra-micro-influencer. I’ve got well over 300 followers. And although I don’t really #vanlife, I have been living in my van for over 4 years and post about it sometimes.

Also this post is a joke, as is nearly everything on my Instagram at this point. Except the part about living in a van.
Hey bigtuna something tells me we're showering at the same location mang. Was that you last Friday? I never got to see your face.