Adult Men Shouldn’t Skateboard.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
three things i'll continue to do until i die. surf, skate, and play punk rock.View attachment 86249
That’s a great shot.

funny thing about this thread....bounced my fat ass off the bottom today on a wave that was maybe 3’ at best, water was like -6 inches deep, think I pulled something, walking around with a limp.

Skating hurts. Surfing hurts. Might as well keep doing both, that way I spread the aches around and they doing hurt so much.

bonzer, what instrument do you play? I’m on drums.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

it’s been a few years since I posted this pic, but, seemed relevant

lingering effects include numbness in front left quadrant of my skull, mostly hidden scar in and above my eyebrow, hip pain, shoulder pain, and knee pain

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
legs hurt from walking up and down the beach for 4 days. got bonked on my forehead by my own board after pulling into a close out. have a swollen ankle from kicking a side table across the living room the other day. i'm an idiot, and a sore one at that

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
legs hurt from walking up and down the beach for 4 days. got bonked on my forehead by my own board after pulling into a close out. have a swollen ankle from kicking a side table across the living room the other day. i'm an idiot, and a sore one at that
Time for a road trip...

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Time for a road trip...
Going to Vero for thanksgiving and Christmas, flying jet blue to Orlando both times. Mom is lonely and her daughter has betrayed her Quaker roots and Smith College education and has becomes a trumpet. My Quaker activist mum is heartbroken. Enter the apathetic apolitical recovering alcoholic son to cheer her up. Bring her some 90% oil and get her lit AF and laughing like a college kid again