DefrostedPooper—DONE

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It was the graffiti forum
12ozprophet.com

sh!t was a goldmine back before 2010 of degenerate behavior.

Duffy that makes more sense, I was thinking maybe it was like deforest who has his Instagram readily available.
My insta handle isn’t even my real name (and it’s not Duffy either).

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I was sitting out at a mellow spot and these two older guys paddle out. They're both on Firewires. They then proceed to talk the entire session about all the different Firewire board models and which ones they have and what other ones are made for. On and on and on. It's weird how into Firewire some people are.

I guess all you needed to do was make a brochure with different board models to captivate the middle aged audience.

SharkBoy

Miki Dora status
Oct 22, 2004
I was sitting out at a mellow spot and these two older guys paddle out. They're both on Firewires. They then proceed to talk the entire session about all the different Firewire board models and which ones they have and what other ones are made for. On and on and on. It's weird how into Firewire some people are.

I guess all you needed to do was make a brochure with different board models to captivate the middle aged audience.
i agree, I have a few Firewires myself, but there is really nothing cool about the brand, just a way to get the Tomo's to where I live. But even the name 'firewire' that was a cable to tank in DV tapes to the white macbooks 15 years ago....

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Even though the FW and multi-multi-multi Tomo love was a bit annoying, you all know we want him back. He made a mistake, and as long as he apologises to Duffy, and Duffy accepts it, I think we should take the little rascal back. A forum is boring if everyone just says the same thing and agrees with each other all the time.

ciscojaws

Michael Peterson status
Jul 28, 2008
Kook City, VA

The Honda Element of surfboards.

• Haha
Reactions: jkb

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Even though the FW and multi-multi-multi Tomo love was a bit annoying, you all know we want him back. He made a mistake, and as long as he apologises to Duffy, and Duffy accepts it, I think we should take the little rascal back. A forum is boring if everyone just says the same thing and agrees with each other all the time.
He doesn’t even have to apologize. He just has to not post personal identifying information about me or others without their permission.

Reactions: Maz

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
To be fair, you were pretty hard on him Duffy. Maybe sometimes it was deserved, sometimes it wasn't.

He probably got pushed over the edge and went too far.
I was “hard on him” by saying he shouldn’t be doling out board reviews on things like how a board turns in the pocket and drives down the line when he can’t turn or drive.

The “edge” I went over was asking him why he was wearing 4mil in Oceanside. I was genuinely curious.

Does that warrant doing some sleuthing to figure out my name and company, finding a picture and posting that stuff here without permission?

Reactions: ZeeHawk and tacos

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
I was “hard on him” by saying he shouldn’t be doling out board reviews on things like how a board turns in the pocket and drives down the line when he can’t turn or drive.

The “edge” I went over was asking him why he was wearing 4mil in Oceanside. I was genuinely curious.

Does that warrant doing some sleuthing to figure out my name and company, finding a picture and posting that stuff here without permission?
Like I said, he went too far.

You were still pretty hard on him at times. Telling someone they suck constantly won't ever bring out the best reactions.