Are Hal and Mundus In Wildwood, NJ Today?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
My daughter is sending me photos of a high rise apartment building that is on her way to work. It's on fire. People are jumping to their deaths to avoid being burned alive. We have no problems and this discussion really doesn't matter.
Your daughter is a liar.

Officials said early reports that some people may have jumped were not true. Some people who fled to the roof of the building were rescued by helicopters.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
"A number of people apparently leaped from the building to escape the blaze, according to the alert, which described the fire as "well developed."

She sent me cell phone photos she took of people on the outside hanging on. Probably a little soon for the details, but thanks for being an asshole. Even if it is a sawed off little asshole.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I got that the first time. I also read the previous contradicting quote. She claims she saw a jumper. And she sent me cell phone pictures of people on the outside of the building with no ladders in sight. Maybe she panicked. Maybe she didn't. Eye witnesses under stress are notoriously bad at getting things right sometimes and she was in tears. But congratulations on what is weirdly seeming to be a big win for you. I hope it brings great meaning and happiness into your little life.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Congratulations on spreading fake news. I'm glad your daughter is okay. And I'm glad this fire isn't the catastrophe you made it out to be. Only 1 person injured is a good outcome.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Why thank you. And again, I'm so pleased that you were finally able to attain a "victory" on the forum.

It was worth a shot right?

;)

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
lol!

You've made at least ten complaints re the avatar, so I had to save it. You're obviously angry this morning, so I thought a tribute to your fierceness was in order. You are a very strange little man.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
lol!

You've made at least ten complaints re the avatar, so I had to save it. You're obviously angry this morning, so I thought a tribute to your fierceness was in order. You are a very strange little man.

LOL Angry? I'm laughing, just an opportunist who couldn't resist. Watched you try to gin up drama with fake news in an unrelated thread and I had to. You'll get over it.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Coming from the guy who reported that a right wing Republican death squad had just shot Giffords to death, I've got a long way to go. You did get over that right? :ROFLMAO:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Coming from the guy who reported that a right wing Republican death squad had just shot Giffords to death, I've got a long way to go. You did get over that right? :ROFLMAO:
Funny when you have me living rent free in your avatar. Thanks for the tribute!

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
So you're ok with it?

That's very cool of you I must say.

You're most welcome.

Enjoy!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Coming from the guy who reported that a right wing Republican death squad had just shot Giffords to death, who also bones 7 month pregnant chicks and lets Armenian strangers blow up his bathroom, I've got a long way to go. You did get over that right? :ROFLMAO:
Fixed.