jaws now

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Sponge, you just made something absolutely impressive look 10x more impressive! He rode the foamball at jaws, slitghly airdropped inside the barrel and still made it out. This is absolutely next level.

Tha bar has been raised big time.

Reactions: dunnder

slopokecr

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 28, 2007
Unbelievable. Board looks to completely disengage in the barrel. (Skill+Experience+Confidence) x infinity

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So that happened. They can wrap up Wave of the Winter already and save the people from wasting time submitting videos. actually, they could wrap it up for the next 10 years or so, no one will get a better barrel than this anytime soon.
‘Correct me if I’m wrong but I think WoW has to be on the north shore of Oahu.

Reactions: brukuns

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
That was the most technical and deepest tube ever ridden at Jaws. Not the biggest though.

I never thought it would be possible to ride the foamball successfully out there. I was wrong.

Billy Kemper is obnoxious. I think it's that same thing that irritates me about him, that "thing" also enabled him to make it to the channel on that beast. He doesnt take no for an answer. And Jaws telling you "no" is like the same thing as Kai Garcia telling you "no." You are usually just forced to accept it.

Go Billy.

Reactions: dunnder and sponge