What Boards You Got On Order?

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Have another oak foils on order.
Someone buy my gimmick board so o can order more lol. I’m thinking about keeping the mackie actually.

next order probably a bumblebee. I thought it would be ao but bumblebee makes a lot of sense for me. Fish dims wide tail for good waves. Fk yeah

just hope I remember how to stand up I’ve been sick for so damned long

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Have another oak foils on order.
Someone buy my gimmick board so o can order more lol. I’m thinking about keeping the mackie actually.

next order probably a bumblebee. I thought it would be ao but bumblebee makes a lot of sense for me. Fish dims wide tail for good waves. Fk yeah

just hope I remember how to stand up I’ve been sick for so damned long
Bumblebee is so much fun but needs a barrel or throwing lip to go mine hated mush. Get a couple inches shorter then height and your normal dd thickness

Reactions: rts265

YakAk

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 22, 2010
Ryan Lovelace - Thick Lizzy. I have not connected with a mid length board yet. Going to give this one a try.

Reactions: urchined

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
What are the dims of your Spegg? Anything you would change?
i went 6'8 20 21.2 and 2 1/2 single fin and I asked him to pull in the tail a bit so its slightly more pinned than a normal spegg.

Not sure i would change anything - maybe go 6'6 instead. this is my first fun board of sorts so im not exactly prepared to say whats working and whats not but it does feel really long especially compared to the rest of my quiver. Its super fast and cruisey and can pivot pretty well. - Ive had it out in mushy point stuff and some faster hollower beachbreak and it held its line very nice in the punchy stuff.

Reactions: rowjimmytour