Official list of people who were going to take down your president Donald J Trump

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
soooo butthurt

look at me, in so much pain, I want to go to the party too

please invite meeeeee

stupid

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
80412985_10158506331154305_3479696492204130304_n.jpg
"The Trump Foundation has shut down, funds that were illegally misused are being restored, the president will be subject to ongoing supervision by my office, and the Trump children had to undergo compulsory training to ensure this type of illegal activity never takes place again,” Attorney General Letitia James said. “The court’s decision, together with the settlements we negotiated, are a major victory in our efforts to protect charitable assets and hold accountable those who would abuse charities for personal gain."

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
Hal
Mundus
12rules
FecalFace
Utoma
Trevor

:p

Hal has tried the hardest. And he's got the advantage, being a paraplegic with no life who
can devote most of his time to posting loads of non-surf content here. Winning!!!!!!

Fecalbreath has to spend too much time to trying to settle scores ( :p ) with the other posters who have given him chronic assrash and drippage to wage an effective get rid of uncle donald campaign.

Is utoma some kind of slang for puto man? Great troll, that one!

Did 12rule change his i.d?

:drowning:

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
I don't get it. Don't you get turned on by sticking your nose in some other guy's butt?
Haven't you promoted that behavior as some kind of advanced lifestyle perk?
I bet you'd forget about someone's politics real quick if you had any chance of giving a loving rimjob to a homeless stranger.

Don't try to be coy and pretend you'd only service the likes of Skully, Autoprax, Manbarepig, Hal and Rice, sexyleftists all.

We know and you know you're hard up!

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
I don't get it. Don't you get turned on by sticking your nose in some other guy's butt?
Haven't you promoted that behavior as some kind of advanced lifestyle perk?
I bet you'd forget about someone's politics real quick if you had any chance of giving a loving rimjob to a homeless stranger.

Don't try to be coy and pretend you'd only service the likes of Skully, Autoprax, Manbarepig, Hal and Rice, sexyleftists all.

We know and you know you're hard up!
"a loving rimjob to a homeless stranger."

If any of you guys are starting a band and want to use this as your name, it's OK with me. No charge.

Also would be good for a CD title,
or as a title if you decide to write your memoirs. :unsure:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
"a loving rimjob to a homeless stranger."

If any of you guys are starting a band and want to use this as your name, it's OK with me. No charge.

Also would be good for a CD title,
or as a title if you decide to write your memoirs. :unsure:
I dunno. It's hard to surpass this:

And just in time for the movie Cats.