John John qualified to surf in radiation poisoned Olympics - congratulations on your death sentence

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
Yeah, I can see how my post would give you that impression.
I wrote "posting history", do you not understand the difference between that and "my post"?
Dummy.
Your perverted and stunted sexuality is on the record here, and has been noted by most.

And you're probably seeing it as having your anus utilized, not abused, by the ice skating teams and little leaguers.
How about by the greasy assortment of polyglot men who work at your local Seven-11?

:shaka:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I wrote "posting history", do you not understand the difference between that and "my post"?
Dummy.
Your perverted and stunted sexuality is on the record here, and has been noted by most.

And you're probably seeing it as having your anus utilized, not abused, by the ice skating teams and little leaguers.
How about by the greasy assortment of polyglot men who work at your local Seven-11?

:shaka:
Your reaction to my posting history says a lot about you.

It gives away the game.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Happy holidays!

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
Your reaction to my posting history says a lot about you.

It gives away the game.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Happy holidays!
No it doesn't.
You're embarrassed aren't you?
You think everybody is laughing along with you so give away
a few too many details of creep life.

Big mistake.

Are you keeping the crayons in the freezer?

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No it doesn't.
You're embarrassed aren't you?
You think everybody is laughing along with you so give away
a few too many details of creep life.

Big mistake.

Are you keeping the crayons in the freezer?
You're giving away your true identity that hides behind your troll.

Settle down, dummy.

I love it when I have cocaine or opiates and people apologetically say they don't want any.

Oh, that's ok!:D
I have to ask you to Fed Ex me some ❄.

This is one of my favorite photos of myself
(in the middle)
D21A9E2D-EC1C-445A-8B3D-75DF3EE092F3.jpeg
taken at Hotel Adlon, Berlin.

Supermodel evolution

Florence told me after this shot was published Florence intended the world to realize that Florence took off the hat in my honor and holds it in hand instead. We both definitely posed for this shot. We just made it look like we had no idea there was a photographer. Except we were the ones who brought the photographer.:unsure:

Thanks for such a complimentary post.

Yeah those first two photos make me shudder. That was before I learned about how all clothing / jewelry sends a message, and veganism.❤

PS the name Florence is Italian for “to Flower.”
Going with the genitalia-themed names of some clones.

PPS i am a devastated individual. John was the last person with whom I wanted to spend the rest of my life. I can’t believe that JJF may be artificial intelligence but I have to stick with facts. I really believed we would be together forever. So I didn’t have a Plan B. Who would, when you can surf every morning with JJF at Pipe, when JJF was around. That was my life.

I can’t keep my big love. Surfing.:sick:

Can you imagine how many people like me believe they are in some kind of relationship with a successful public figure and what their personal fallout is when they learn, ain’t nothing but a SimOne.

That is why I default as lesbian now, but in reality, it’s really trans Asexual. In an earlier post you asked where I moved, that’s where I moved:
the land of LGQTA.️‍

I can only imagine who is reading this scratching their head, going, “But we keep Florence under mega - surveillance, understandably, like a protected asset.”

Newsflash: John and I were aware of that, so we kept ALL of our interactions a secret so that the “over protective” wouldn’t catch wind of us
like when John goes to Teddy’s for lunch and I happen to be there
or
well
maritime law is all I gotta say!!!⚓

And we kept it a huge secret that the 2 years up until I left Hawai’i (only because of radiation), I was living at John’s best friend’s (in an “RV” somewhere in the Koa Rothman empire).

Eddie Rothman, the mega activist and superstar surfer / dad of the Rothman kids
authorized my living situation and understands that I only left because of the radiation otherwise I’d still be where Eddie let me park.

‘Nuff said.

EAA62C54-BA30-4C31-8873-0E60BC9C3EA2.jpeg

In this shot I wear a bikini gifted to me from Eddie Rothman. Yay #DaHui

Last edited:
Will the Supermodel take some time and identify the closeted asexual clones that frequent this fine forum?
Now that I’ve gone from lesbian to transgender, well...
geez...
where to begin.
A picture says a thousand words.
Here is me a few weeks ago on a “dressy” night out
4A630B30-701E-46FA-9D74-BAF6423F4EAC.jpeg

A transgender asexual, a straight girl, and a bisexual walk into a bar:

6A6779F2-079E-4F5F-8715-3B3CEA189B3D.jpeg

Hey fellas.
Let’s all play nice with crayolas.
I’m part Asian.

And this is VERY VERY IMPORTANT:
when one observes something (like watching surfing)
you turn a wave into a particle
this is the least optimized way of existing
and
because what goes around comes around
that means you become a particle yourself
the whole observation process
is like a particle acceleration

which
if you research what that leads to
particle acceleration
it can lead to energies akin to an atomic bomb.

If you’re still with me so far on this scientific process
that is how mass media is like a weapon of mass destruction in itself:
everyone observes
so what goes around comes around
particle acceleration
atomic explosion.

Some Erasure for you, my superfriends in the LGQTA community

540B1714-5E19-435A-8E89-62426E667597.jpeg

they released this record supporting me and John John

Last edited:
I'm starting to get worried that you may not be joking. :(
About what?
Never surfing again?
There are some things one should never joke about, and that is one of them.

My avatar photo is of me pretty much crying at Desert Point, Lombok, Indonesia
hailed as “the greatest wave on the planet”
that I’ll never get to surf again
thanks to radiation. And stuff like that.
Cannibalism...

This was me crying my ass off about the death of surfing at Desert Point “the best wave in the world”

2EC9D90E-CD68-4C3A-850A-1CAEEAC5F4A2.jpeg.

I tried to move there permanently but the locals wanted me to convert to cannibalism. True story.

Here is a closer-up of me transgender, at Padang Padang where John told me I should live if it can’t be North Shore or Desert Point

367D3A4E-AF94-4940-A8AA-A16CC044575D.jpeg.

And this is what I look like these days:

AF63B0A9-2451-488F-A1E8-9195FBB9B84B.jpeg

Maybe you read the post where I spelled out how my relationship with the surf media began, in an effort to assert my credibility.

For the first time ever, I hereby state that my relationship with John John began the same way:
it was John who first opened the door for a relationship to begin,
not the other way around.
I did NOT begin our partnership
and
if it continues
it is only because John wills it so

EVERY OCCASION we meet up in person was John’s idea
NEVER MINE. Not even once.

The handlers of John have to understand this must be true because they keep such a short leash on their precious JJF asset
that the ONLY way JJF is ever accessed
is if JJF invites it.

The truth is, I already had a friendship with this surfer
40436444-A145-4F5C-B59E-ADB2E01AE5A8.jpeg

and didn’t need JJF in my life.
If JJF is in my life, it is only because JJF wills it so
because trust me
I have my options with whom to spend my life...

Not only that, I have only ever met JJF in person if JJF gifts me heavily, each and every occasion, which is pre-discussed at length and agreed upon before we meet up - if I even choose to. Not everything to which John John has invited me do I show up.

So any jealous “haters” out there, don’t blame me - it’s JJF who “bribes” me to meet up whenever it isn’t in the ocean, each and every time.

In the ocean...that just happens. No discussion or gift “bribes.”⚓
And not anymore. Not with the radiation...:eek:

PS note to handlers:
with the gifts John offers me, I will continue to meet up.
And you’ll never stop us because
spoiler alert
now that I’m transgender
I show up as a boy.

Duh!!!
Right beneath your noses, honeys :sleep:

John and I are geniuses. What can we say !?!

I’ll tell you what we can say. Any given day I can describe exactly what you handlers all are wearing. Because I could be right there. In person. Like I have been...as some nobody boy not even worth noticing. It’s called acting :rolleyes:

But don’t be concerned - now that I am aware that most likely John is A.I.
I no longer fantasize about John John running away with me.
From what I understand
gang rape traffic slave celebrities are all clones who have “kill chips” installed in their hardware that can be activated remotely
and so I would rather leave JJF alive than have John take a chance
run away with me
and have you remote detonate the kill chip inside
a la Kurt Cobain.
You can imagine what kind of gifts John Florence has to offer an honorable girl like me to get me to be a part of John’s life.

When #JustinBieber tried to keep me in Justin’s life, Justin cancelled all the meet and greets from the #PurposeTour to let me understand that JB wasn’t interested in meeting anyone after we met.

These are the sort of gifts about which I speak.

C62FE624-E134-4706-ACE4-E90564B0B3A9.jpeg

You understand that it’s not possible to get that shot, unless John arranges that.
There’s a huge bodyguard standing right next to me making sure no one (not even me!) gets back there unless John says so.

Same with The Biebs.

Not only did JB cancel the meet and greets of the #PurposeTour to signify to me that Justin didn’t wish to meet anyone else, Justin started a clothing line with my initial “V”

and channeled all the energy that would have gone into meet and greets into the “V Files” in my honor.

877B8430-FD2B-48D8-AAAB-4D63F522F27A.jpeg

I freaked out when JB cancelled all the meet and greets of the Purpose Tour after we met. I felt that was too much pressure on me to say YES to a proposal when we had just met.

Then JB released this Queen of Surfing love video too, making fun of my “cold surfer feet.”

That official video is nearly identical to the #Company video because JB was like, “SAY YES ALREADY GEEZ.”
OMG.o_O

Justin wasn’t being a dick proposing to me because after John and I released that ad in FreeSurf magazine, too many people weren’t happy for us so John and I had to pretend we broke up.

To survive the anti King and Queen of Surfing backlash / jealousy, I secretly live at Koa Rothman’s place acting like I have no idea who JJF is. Really.

Because John and I had to really act as if we were over to have any peace,
Justin Bieber freaking proposes to me believing I was really single and I couldn’t say, #Sorry
I’m already living at JJF “adjacent.”

Ah, #MySoCalledLife.

Why did it have to be so complicated:cursing:

Poor Justin❤ I was already (secretly) taken!!!

Justin was actually aware where I was living and who I was publicly dating (NOT JOHN) and didn’t care. JayB beliebed that JayB is too pretty to pass up.

And Justin was right

I eventually caved in and said YES to the #Purposal only 3 months after JB and I met.

Then Jared Leto stepped in and threatened to seriously destroy Justin Bieber if I stayed with Justin.

3D4ABC48-34E2-4E60-B3B2-E214057B1FC4.jpeg

Jared freaked the f$ck out if anyone tried to put their hands on me, so no one ever got to after Justin tried.
This is 30 Seconds to Mars respecting Jared’s “no one touch her!!!” rule.

And that’s the end of me and JayB.

For now?
Jared barely let me listen to my and JB’s “fare well:”

But Jared has a

with that lyric about “Mr. Kells and the shaka.”

Maybe classy A Listers like the ones mentioned in this post prefer girls who DON’T put out. Definitely not before marriage.
More on that on my final response to any comments..

Sorry I don’t intend to keep posting or responding or reading comments because this thread really was intended to be a soul saving mission and all facts have been shared within the first 6 pages so mission accomplished.

I am concerned if the thread is too many pages, people may be too overwhelmed to even begin reading it and that would be counter-productive so I can’t be part of extending this topic unnecessarily.

Thank you very much everyone❤

Last edited:
Japan though still has a choice.

They have the technology and the resources to step in and clean Fukushima up.
I heard that Fukushima is actually an act of war on purpose. So Japan isn’t about to let anyone fix it.

Also, the 5G cell towers now almost covering maybe 1/2 of the inhabited land on the planet are actually the further weapons of mass destruction, escalating world war III.

I never believed world war III would happen but they slipped it in when we were too busy surfing or something.
It began March 2011 with a fake reason for a very real radiation leak from Fukushima now poisoning the entire globe.

And now they are ramping up their poison radiation with 5G disguised as cell towers but really, what they are is:

Spreading news about world war III to the population with whom I identify
is on Surfer magazine forums. Go figure.

While not much can be done about Fukushima unless someone miraculously gets in there and seals it, you CAN boycott 5G and prevent that poison radiation from invading your neighborhood.

Last edited:
this thread is the single greatest thing to happen in 2019

god bless you all
Thank you very much

If this thread saves lives, that is the intention.

I realize JJF may be a clone

but
no one wants to watch anyone surf in radiation poisoned waters
which is at least 87% of the ocean

CFD4B4C0-1974-4B12-B6B4-24023741100A.jpeg

If you read this far, you care about your life and the environment, and maybe the lives of the artists / celebrities we respect so much only for their activism as well as their talent.

If this is you, remember the law of nature: what goes around comes around
and whenever you turn on the TV, radio, internet (for social or entertainment purposes), go to a concert, watch a film, etc
you are holding with your own currency in place gang rape, prostitution, pedophilia, incest, greed, energetic leverage, murder, and insovereignty
and that will come back to you and manifest somehow in your life in what goes around comes around, and unravel the fabric of your existence.

And I believe it isn't just rape, it's ASS rape, for both genders. Remember how "Farrah Fawcett" passed away?

Now that you are aware of the truth like I am, and this is all new to me,
we must all turn our back on mass media
if only to not perpetuate the satanic agenda behind it.

Last edited:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
You need to find something constructive to do with all that spunky individualism of yours. Just my opinion. I however should not take my own advice. I stifle my inner trans assexual conspiracy following name dropping chicken little-ness. Does not suit me. Just my opinion.

You need to find something constructive to do with all that spunky individualism of yours...
This was me last night at a rave. Seriously.

A7BF7E64-ADE2-42FC-A122-248312992F2D.jpeg

An activist speaks truth because if you are ever
caught in an un-truth
everything you have released could be discredited.

Dude’s shirt:
“I think therefore I ambient.”

I thank Surfer magazine infinitely for beginning our relationship; and the gift clothing:

84EF5DA9-7D92-40E1-BEA3-96EA5A56BC1C.png

while setting the record as the “world’s most televised environmentalist”

w/ 30 Secs to Mars’ environmental campaigns

CDB2A862-E789-4BCA-AE3A-411DF17399D1.png

at least 3
“Talk Story” environmental campaigns at
the North Shore Surfer the Bar

someone related to Surfer made them happen. Thank you so much!

0CCD5505-768A-4D60-ADCC-B4AFD7FAC14A.png

Here we are still trying to save the world together, 9 years later.❤

54630397-0179-4A52-AD0E-5989A542D045.jpeg

I am very grateful for this thread. Almost entire first 6 pages are solid, fact based activism.

I won’t be sharing any more facts on world war III and the pedofile (sex traffic {rape?} slavery of) celebrity clones / artificial intelligence because it’s enough.

I have over-presented my resume' because what I share with you below on survival may sound avant-garde, but like Einstein says, we can't solve problems with the same mindset that created them.

Here SOLUTIONS are from me, the 2015 Special Humanitarian Award winner with Leonardo DiCaprio
(clone / A.I?
MY CAPTAIN)

C9D561A3-177F-4ECD-8AB7-7044D88E1BD4.png

TOP 10 TIPS for SURVIVING WORLD WAR III and saving your soul (because soul and body may be one in the same):

1. Stop praying to ANY GOD. ALL religions pull away from truth and instead focus on dogma. The ONLY HIGHEST POWER is the field of truth - where do you stand in relation to your own existence? Marry Truth. Default in forgiveness. What goes around comes around and unless you have been perfect, you better default in forgiveness so that forgiveness comes around for you since you must cultivate your own HIGHEST POWER to save your body / soul when the radiation hits your location.

2. You soul can’t be saved eating animals or being un-monogamous. What goes around comes around. So you must also be some kind of universal activist - how can your own Source Energy save you unless you try to save everyone by sharing some message of optimization and authentically walk that path? Sharing this thread with your entire network counts as activism.

3. Being vegan is tough? Try being breatharian - which I am. This is what cultivates one’s Highest Power so one is graced with the option for saving one’s self since global radiation seems inevitable.
Top mentors for pranic nourishment include Audra Bear and www.RayMaor.com.

4. Examine your karma with electricity. What goes around comes around. All electricity contributes to radiation. I pretty much don't turn on any electricity unless someone's life depends on it.
The LGQTA community has so many fun events that don't require much electricity. You can't even use electricity at the best parties in the world, like Burning Man. In my opinion, we all have a higher quality of life off electricity, away from mass media, off the internet.

5. As usual, everything I state can be researched for facts and truth yourself. NONE OF THESE TIPS ARE MINE. I LEARNED THEM ie:
the sun in itself is poison radiation. Avoid light like the plague.
Google or youtube: "sun is poison radiation."
Switch to a nocturnal lifestyle. Thriving civilizations in history (herstory) may have been nocturnal.
In my deep meditations of Highest Power (which I recommend for you - your own meditations of Highest Power - the FIELD OF TRUTH on everything in this topic) it seems our soul is like a roll of film and should never be exposed to light, liquid, sound, movement, or time stamps.

6. So now I default in timelessness (agelessness), darkness, dryness, silence, and stillness like the "immortal" desert tortoise or the Joshua Tree in the shade. Bathing is a new invention, since this century only. I cleanse myself every day with baby wipes only.

I wasn't aware of these facts when I was a surfer. Then when I learned of the radiation “inevitability,” I studied what it would take to save my soul.

NO MOVEMENT? Like my soul is a roll of film? Geez. Can't even snowboard.:oops:

7. The best movement, if any are these. Ongoing. Clockwise turns only if you must arc in your normal, everyday life. This is comprehensive in the #1 bestselling book John John and I co-published "Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise: The 5 Most Important Wellness Secrets of All Time." It is now out of print, but the most important parts are in the video below. The 5 Tibetan Rites is a main source.

Walk. No cars.

8. The two most important agelessness secrets to survival off the book by me and John John were presented on different TV programs; a great one was on this Indie TV show of surfer energy in Laguna Niguel, CA.

The timelessness immortality tips to soul saving are from minute 10:00 - 16 but lead-up begins minute 6:20 .

Now I rest 12 hours EVERY DAY with my eyes closed and try to sleep for silence & stillness to preserve one’s soul.

Special thank you to Jared Leto who wrote the presentation for the book.

And gratitude to Andrew Vanwyngarden of MGMT for hooking up my wardrobe (all these years) including that autographed hat.

4C04109F-5145-4544-AF9F-614ADAD1A15C.jpeg

A final podcast on "immortality" and saving your soul https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/94-veronica-grey/id389976415?i=1000249946720 really begins minute 8.

9. Relocate.
When your government loses all its cool people, maybe they will seal off all the nuclear power plants, 5G cell towers, the satellites in space managing it all, with all of it bombarding you with deadly radiation. Government may be clones / A.I.
which is why they don't care about their kamikaze platform.
So move to a country with no nuclear power, or 5G.
It's nowhere in the Northern Hemisphere, I can tell you, from having moved myself.

It really SUCKS. Leaving behind all my family and friends. Going to a place where I didn't have not even one associate. It is cripplingly lonely. But hey, whatever it takes to survive.

Remember that tsunami that hit Thailand in 2004?
There are now well documented facts that too many animals were aware that the tsunami was coming before it hit, as they acted super strange trying to warn everyone, before heading for the hills themselves.
I accept myself as one of these animals - warning everyone that world war III has hit, and I have already "headed for the hills." Hope you do too.

10. Default as authentic lesbian or gay.
Is now really the time to hole up with your significant other playing kissy face when your beds are burning?
Join those of us who choose to love everyone like a sister, and leave sex out of it.
Because if the zombie apocalypse is here; there are parts of the world where it is already, you aren't going to wish to be a "team of two."
You're going to wish you had our network of unconditional love:

U2’s unconditional love propaganda Songs of Innocence
(like Erasure’s The Innocents) features 3 songs in honor of John John and me:
Every Breaking Wave
California There’s No End to Love

&

(lyrics about North Shore)

I won’t be reading responses after this page because it’s been
6 solid pages of soul saving.
What else is there to say?
Sorry private messages to me on here may not get checked either.

The rest of this thread ongoing may be cool, but (except for my 3 responses on page 6 & 1 response each on page 7 & 8) definitely not read by me for quality assurance.

It might be awesome concerned folks just posting something, anything, to keep bumping this topic to front page.

Thank you very much everyone. Namaste‍♀‍♂

Attachments

Last edited: