super nice guy that just rips the bag out of it -
nice to see the Hovercraft water shot

WarrenC

Michael Peterson status
Nov 30, 2008
Greg Griffin said:
Designed in Hawaii

Both working great in 6" Hawaiin size Florida Surf :drowning:
he's got some great footage of himself on that five fin fish just blowing the back out of the wave... no idea how he finds all these cameras/video from afar but he has the footage

MrSteve

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 1, 2015
NJ
[/quote]

he's got some great footage of himself on that five fin fish just blowing the back out of the wave... no idea how he finds all these cameras/video from afar but he has the footage

[/quote]
Surfline cam rewind

caramel_Sea

Michael Peterson status
May 29, 2008
www.flickr.com
Since pressure is proportional with the square of the velocity,
twice the velocity = four times the pressure.

Designing for 10 mph, then surfing at 20 mph, board now how has 4x more pressure under it and tops out.

This is why it makes more sense to design for going fast.

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Greg—are your front fins more upright than the rear? Is that typical for your quad sets? Do you do the same for the center fin of a thruster set? If not, how does it differ? Also, do you change the rake/sweep on the rear 3 fins of your five fin boards?

HSY

OTF status
Aug 15, 2011
Sweet footage Greg. Easy speed and nice turns from a 51 year old on a short board.

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Greg—are your front fins more upright than the rear? Is that typical for your quad sets? Do you do the same for the center fin of a thruster set? If not, how does it differ? Also, do you change the rake/sweep on the rear 3 fins of your five fin boards?
Reese switched the rears from one of my other boards I made him , you can see the originals in my pictures .

When he rides the original fins again it will go even better .