Location induced pooping...

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
How many of you have had to take a late summer weekend sh!t at Willow Creek???

You really can't call it toilet paper. It's transparent. Half a roll for a good wipe. Your best bet afterwards is just to suit up and go out. Go over the falls a couple of times...
This past October... Early morning coffee dump. Made a cup of espresso at camp before we drove down to Willow. Parked early AM in the lot. Got out of my truck. The coffee gods were working.

Had to make a run to the pit toilets. Let the good times loose. Afterwards, I heard this rustling down in the pit.
Shined my headlamp down and saw this giant, coffee stained rat go scuttling away.

Don't drop your keys...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

You really can't call it toilet paper. It's transparent. Half a roll for a good wipe. Your best bet afterwards is just to suit up and go out. Go over the falls a couple of times...
Just take the whole roll (cardboard tube and all) in your hand and wipe with it. Then turn it a bit and wipe again. You can get up to three wipes. After that you get poop on your hand. When done toss the roll in the toilet.

Fuck the next guy.

Reactions: Leaverite

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
We camp every year down there. 45 years at the last count. Kirk Creek. No running water, two pit toilets. Fvck that.

I bring a PET toilet now. With a little standup enclosure. If I wake up in the middle of the night and have to explode, my campsite is self contained. There are no lines, I don't have to run 200 yards.

I blow ass in my environmental poop bag, maybe several times.

The next morning, I throw the spoils in the trash can for my camp hosts.

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018
Last time I camped in big sur the bathroom were closed down so they brought in port a potties. All of them had sh!t crested well above the seat height.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Last time I camped in big sur the bathroom were closed down so they brought in port a potties. All of them had sh!t crested well above the seat height.
Rule #1 in Camping.

Never allow yourself to be caught short...

Always bring a PET toilet and WAG bags...

If you are outside of a campground, bring a shovel, dig a big , deep hole, and let the pidgins loose...

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Think about your girl friend. Your own in house turd trap or let her walk over to the pit toilet. Flies the size of quarters,,,, The amonia smell...

Nut up...

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Back in the day.

Down at Willow, there used to be this guy.

BroFro. Brother Frog.. He was an original Greatful Dead Merry Prankster. He sold water colored T shirts. $20 dollar oil changers... Water colored. A fixture down there for years. He actually a documtenary that I saw, Taking a dump in the moist, rich soils.. Not kidding...

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Back in the day.

Down at Willow, there used to be this guy.

BroFro. Brother Frog.. He was an original Greatful Dead Merry Prankster. He sold water colored T shirts. $20 dollar oil changers... Water colored. A fixture down there for years. He actually a documtenary that I saw, Taking a dump in the moist, rich soils.. Not kidding...
The aroma of digging a fresh, new hole in the earth. To deposit a chunk of fertilizer that can grow something new...

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13

Dude I consider that to be a 3 star hotel!

Reactions: Leaverite

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
The floaters were a special problem though, they would sometime follow your wake as you paddled back.
After a couple months of eating nothing but carne asada and magic mushrooms I clipped a foot long yam that not only followed my wake back to the lineup but got into rotation and started snagging all the best set waves! It surfed like sh!t, but beat the crap out of anyone who dropped in on it. This went on for quite a while and the surf-turd became a regular at my local break. Then, one sad day, the little dumb-sh!t fell in with the wrong crowd and got hooked on crack. His life went down the drain pretty quickly after that and I haven't seen him in years. But I will never forget his eyes. They looked like corn.

:-(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PRCD and 2surf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Anyone notice how diet and water affect your sh!t?

When I eat right and drink water my shits are GREAT!

I rarely do this though.

Sry for the turd hijack.

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
Post a link to ratemypoo.com or it didn't happen.

Actually, don't, I'll take your word for it.

As someone mentioned earlier, this must be psychosomatic. Maybe the anticipation of something scary or uncomfortable throws off clearing our bowels earlier, and then it gives us an excuse at the last minute to bow out, as if it's some kind of survival strategy wired into us?
I think it's the opposite. The anticipation of something scary or uncomfortable signals the body to release everything so we're ready to fight or flee without an extra turd weighing us down or diverting resources to digestion.