Question for the Jersey surfers?

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
still haven't gotten over that thread. too funny.
Right? I was enjoying that thread! You should start another one whining to the moderators about me. Why this could be a daily feature! "Hal's Daily Whine." (y)

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
Never met him, can't say anything about his surfing or not surfing but I do know that we know a lot of the same people from the music scene. Hal may be a lot of things, but he is real. Now tell us more about yourself.
Ha ha! An endorsement from the #1 liar and BS artist of the erBB for a runner-up loser sociopath! Can it get any better than that? :p :p I post here a few times a month. Hal, like you, is a constant runny sore.

"can't say anything about his surfing or not surfing BUT I DO KNOW" :LOL: You really are a special type of azzhole!!

Why aren't you two pantstains constantly posting on some tard "music scene" message board?
Just think of all your fantasy stories about punching people in the face! The musos will be so impressed.

Liar! :rolleyes:

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Ha ha! An endorsement from the #1 liar and BS artist of the erBB for a runner-up loser sociopath! Can it get any better than that? :p :p I post here a few times a month. Hal, like you, is a constant runny sore.

"can't say anything about his surfing or not surfing BUT I DO KNOW" :LOL: You really are a special type of azzhole!!

Why aren't you two pantstains constantly posting on some tard "music scene" message board?
Just think of all your fantasy stories about punching people in the face! The musos will be so impressed.

Try reading more carefully next time. I said that I got punched in the face harder than I've ever been punched......by a man who is now a Hell's Angel.

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
If you're looking for a date why don't you PM him?
Lilly Belle? That's what you took out of that post? I'd rather have a date with a tard that runs around in hippy sandals.
You're a lot closer to me than Hallyboy too!

You a bottom, right?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

You are a piece of work.

You post a few times a month and it's always the worst personal vomit.

Sad.

Were you that lovely troll tatertot?

Any word from donuts? I miss that guy. He was a real mystery.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Try reading more carefully next time. I said that I got punched in the face harder than I've ever been punched......by a man who is now a Hell's Angel.
Evidently one punch wasn’t enough to knock the annoying out of you.

SAD!

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
hal is a cuck soyboi type
mundus is a future James Hodgkinson type

Not the same posters.
And in my humble opinion, you sir,
with thousandz upon thousandz of postin',
should stop rippin' off your employer + giiit, ya know, git, git, get back to work!
Am me wrongz here? Or do ya only post b4 work, on you'se lunch~break, or after work,
ya know, that special time when you shoulda already turned off thee phone + erBB alertz,
spend some of that quality time, all alone, with your misses! hahaha!
Happy Hollow~dayz from L.A. - pal:
To Thee erBB~01a.jpg
+
straight outta Doggie~Town:
LA Surfpix-243A~1a.jpg
Keep on' ~ keepin' on, Casa!
You too, Hal + Mundus!!!
l8z, rw

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
And in my humble opinion, you sir,
with thousandz upon thousandz of postin',
should stop rippin' off your employer + giiit, ya know, git, git, get back to work!
Am me wrongz here? Or do ya only post b4 work, on you'se lunch~break, or after work,
ya know, that special time when you shoulda already turned off thee phone + erBB alertz,
spend some of that quality time, all alone, with your misses! hahaha!
Happy Hollow~dayz from L.A. - pal:
View attachment 83678
+
straight outta Doggie~Town:
View attachment 83679
Keep on' ~ keepin' on, Casa!
You too, Hal + Mundus!!!
l8z, rw

mmmmmmkay