Elizabeth Warren lied about sending her kids to private school

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/22/2019
Warren told pro-school-choice activist she sent her kids to public school, campaign says otherwise

On Thursday, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., told a school choice activist in Atlanta that she had sent both of her children to public school. On Friday, her campaign told a different story.

In a video that was originally uploaded on social media, Sarah Carpenter of the Powerful Parent Network challenged Warren's opposition to charter schools, at one point saying: "We are going to have the same choice that you had for your kids because I read that your children went to private schools."

"My children went to public schools," Warren told Carpenter.

However, a yearbook obtained by The Washington Free Beacon showed Warren's son Alex attended Kirby Hall School during the 1986-1987 school year. The online publication reported that the school currently charges nearly $15,000 per year for tuition, up from $4,700 in 1995, the earliest year for which records are available.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But squidley, It wasn't a lie. Warren DID send her kids to public school."

The discussion was about freedom of school choice. The questioner challenged Warren with the fact that, contrary to what she advocates for parents who can't afford to send their kids to private school, Warren sent her kids to private school. Countering such a statement with "My children went to public schools," is a blatant lie.

She's not just a liar. She's a hypocrite.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
My son went to public school. That statement is true.

My son went went to private school. That statement is also true.

The issue here is Warren’s position on parents having more options. We all know that our overlords don’t live under the same rules.

Reactions: Ifallalot

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
If these whiners want to send their kids to private school, maybe they should work harder so they can afford it, too.

Isn’t that the way it works in conservative land?

Reactions: afoaf

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
If these whiners want to send their kids to private school, maybe they should work harder so they can afford it, too.

Isn’t that the way it works in conservative land?

"These whiners" already earn the money to send their kids to private schools. Governments like Warren's confiscate their money and give it to worthless public schools. Private schools have to earn customers. Public schools don't give a sht. Anyone trying to pretend he doesn't know this is a liar.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
"These whiners" already earn the money to send their kids to private schools. Governments like Warren's confiscate their money and give it to worthless public schools. Private schools have to earn customers. Public schools don't give a sht. Anyone trying to pretend he doesn't know this is a liar.
I love it when ignorant people talk about sh!t they don't know what they are talking about.

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
Nobody cares. Work harder.