Official Dodgers thread

Jan 30, 2014
Santa Cruz Mtns
Hats off to Dave Roberts for a classy and sincere farewell message at Bochy's celebration. Came out onto the field to be with his former teammates after the Dodgers smoked the Giants.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Hats off to Dave Roberts for a classy and sincere farewell message at Bochy's celebration. Came out onto the field to be with his former teammates after the Dodgers smoked the Giants.
funny....i saw this as just another F()cking reason why dave is a lop of a manager. hug the giants? really? F()CK you, dave. **** on class, we've got a world series to chase.

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
It would have been great if this series meant something Dodgers/Giants
They should always close out the year against each other
Robert's needs more fire in his gut, just hearing words Frisco, giants, dusty baker...should **** him off

To quote the great baseball philosopher, "We've got a world series to chase"

Reactions: Ifallalot

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
thread hijack. I'll be in section 1-something tonight at the yanks opener. couple of clients cancelled yesterday and my boss is like "fuck it, lets you and me go with my son, don't tell anyone" so i can't post on social media, and the only place i can safely be obnoxious about it is on here.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This thread has been awfully quiet.

I think it's safe to say at this point that anything short of a championship means Andrew Friedman is looking for a job.