So, I’ve been working on my tan...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
..layin’ out, flexing, kicking sand on soy boys (gotta have a hobby) and I’m developing a good bronzed God look. My shredded adonis body is looking ripped and swoll but...

...my question is this...

How dark can I get before it’s deemed racist?

Is there a pan tone swatch available for comparison?

I don’t want this to come back and bite me in the ass 25 years from now when I’m applying for a room in the local District 27 State Controlled Senior Citizen Housing and Care Facility.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
You're already white privileged, may as well throw some racism and a touch of some kind of phobia on there as well.

You can't be too labeled these days.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
..layin’ out, flexing, kicking sand on soy boys (gotta have a hobby) and I’m developing a good bronzed God look. My shredded adonis body is looking ripped and swoll but...

...my question is this...

How dark can I get before it’s deemed racist?

Is there a pan tone swatch available for comparison?

I don’t want this to come back and bite me in the ass 25 years from now when I’m applying for a room in the local District 27 State Controlled Senior Citizen Housing and Care Facility.

Don't bother with the tan, you're already a racist.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
MELANIN IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
Virtually everything is cultural appropriation.

Except for maybe sex.

I think pretty much everybody figured that one out no matter what isolated cultural enclave they were ensconced in.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Except for maybe sex.

I think pretty much everybody figured that one out no matter what isolated cultural enclave they were ensconced in.
If I like to wear dreadlocks that’s cultural appropriation and therefore racist but if I DON’T like to fuckk black chicks that’s also racist. I suppose if I did like to fuckk black chicks that would be cultural appropriation?

Anyway, how tan do I have to get before my privilege rubs off? I need a Pantone swatch number stat!

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

Except for maybe sex.

Aren't blow jobs cultural appropriation from the French?