Recent content by youcantbeserious

1. youcantbeserious

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

Fuck even in those short little training videos people keep popping out of Mike... even in short bursts, his footwork, speed and power is still so next level. Nobody really fights like that.
  2. youcantbeserious

Kelly Slater - DONE

It should be a trans-only league. Either direction is fine.
  3. youcantbeserious

Hear, hear. He's monetized the punchable face vibe to an extent that people will pay big money on just the off-chance they get to see him get his ass kicked. He's also smart enough to challenge the (mostly) toothless lions. He may have lost the hubris bet on Tyson though. Jake Paul better hope...
  4. youcantbeserious

Tyson has to finish it first round. Which he can do. But every 10 seconds after that is to Jake Paul's advantage. Tyson is almost 60 and smokes a ton of weed and eats handfuls of mushrooms. I'm sure he still has that crazy power but even with two minute rounds, he's going to gas. That said...
  5. youcantbeserious

Kelly Slater - DONE

Kelly and I are the same age. The first time I ever saw him surf in person was at small Backdoor in like 1990. I literally could not believe what I was seeing. No one could. All these years and all these titles and all these seemingly unbeatable records later, and he is still dangerous in a...
  6. youcantbeserious

Happy Birthday PPK!

Happy birthday you legend
  7. youcantbeserious

wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

"Former Head of Publishing at Riot Gaming?" This has very "met him at a Pt. Dume barbecue and we bonded over our newfound surf spirituality" vibes. They are really scraping. If you've never been barreled and/or no one has ever threatened to kill you in the water, you have no business running...
  8. youcantbeserious

alive or dead, who do you miss from the erBB?

You telling me you don't own a mirror? :roflmao:
  9. youcantbeserious

How Surfers Get Paid

The way surfers are increasingly getting paid is by having to procure actual employment. I imagine that's pretty jarring for many of them.
  10. youcantbeserious

Car Insurance Went Up Again

He'll figure it out soon enough. LA is a hell hole unless you are uber rich. Then it's just lame. Also I'm tripping your kid is 24!
  11. youcantbeserious

Facebook/Instagram/Threads down hard

That's so awesome
  12. youcantbeserious

Rickoray

Rickoray... one of the coolest OG erBB heads Big ups Rick, you got this!
  13. youcantbeserious

Filipe to retire?

It must be super weird when Filipe and Moana Jones-Wong run in to each other at Lei-Leis
  14. youcantbeserious

Divorce Thread better than book thread

Sorry @SurfFuerteventura that is a bummer turn of events. Keep your head up. I feel (weirdly) that my golden years will be spent as a hermit somewhere remote and quiet, and my wife of a quarter century knows this. I told her I need maybe $3K a month and the rest is hers. She said she'll come...