Recent content by xxx

1. X

Robbie Knievel RIP

Another one down. https://www.foxnews.com/sports/robbie-knievel-american-daredevil-son-evel-knievel-dead-60
  2. X

So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

Haha! Saw myself in the LB video. Looked like BobbyB on the beach.
  3. X

Civil engineer?

I’ve watched the berm being built and watched them level it. Sand comes from north side and stays on south side. Granted, I understand the homeowners concerns about flooding, but I’ve seen it flood with heavy rain! Maybe someone from Manson or Connelly will read this I know both Chads...
  4. X

Civil engineer?

To convince the city council to agree to do something to improve the surf, you need an engineer. Surfers that know the break understand what is needed, but the people who have the power to change the way things are done need an engineer.
  5. X

Civil engineer?

Are the any civil engineers, in the OC, that understand what Seal Beach needs to get back to the way it broke in the 80’s? There is way too much sand and the community there could use some help! I grew up there, started surfing in 1972. I stopped surfing seal about 2015. The city repaired the...
  6. X

Has there ever been anyone as hot as Stevie Nicks in the 70s?

I tried to get this photo of Ursula to post, but it wouldn't. She was hot as fvck!
  7. X

Explanation of Localism

I lived in the same location for over 40 years, walking distance. As a grom, I earned my place in the lineup. As I aged, the lessons taught to me were passed down. My younger brother and his friends didn’t get a hall pass. Fast forward 30+ years. Hair and suit dry, getting ready to paddle...
  8. X

Infrastructure

Every county in Ca is benefiting from SB1. Many of you may remember proposition No on 6. That was to repeal SB1, which is the “gas tax”. Another tax is the measure M money, which if memory serves correct is a half cent sales tax, that goes for road work. What is worrisome is SB1137. That...
  9. X

North Shore friends...need a favor

Well, since finding blue shells was like finding a needle in a haystack, I purchased a blue necklace at a gift shop…the Brady bunch clip also helped my decision
  10. X

Or I can purchase a necklace for her. They have a wide variety of prices. Not too concerned about a shell necklace breaking the bank. PM me if you are interested.
  11. X

I’m on the north shore right now. I saw the post earlier and when I was on the beach, all I found were really tiny shells. I’m here until Tuesday, so I’ll keep an eye out. Sorry for your loss.
  12. X

Anyone else remember "The Surf Report"

INDTUBE, would you be willing to sell any of those? I believe that I only need 2 to have the entire set. 2 large binder full.
  13. X

L.A. Drivers ... R.I.P. Anne Heche

SHE DID NOT DIE. Of course, now there are mental health issues to boot!