Recent content by XTRGhostPlz

1. X

XTR

Nope, just an old credit card to get wax off. I’m getting pretty sold on the idea that it’s a pressure dent or just sanding. It would give a bit when pressed if it was delaminating right?
  2. X

XTR

That’s what my initial thoughts were as well, but there’s no pressure dent or spider cracks. So I got spooked . In any case, if they tell me I need to go get it repaired, I’ll go down to my shop with their instructions. I’ve never had a colored board before, and it shows lol
  3. X

XTR

Just to add in the other discoloration spot. I’m beginning to think it’s not delaminating but rather something else, which would be good news. Both spots are smooth to the touch and don’t catch on a nail
  4. X

XTR

If it was over sanded it would have shown up this way right? This was after a few outings, took off the cool wax to put on winter wax and noticed it. So maybe new is a bit of a misnomer. Brand new it did not have the discoloration. I’m also seeing some of this near the rear finbox and rail...
  5. X

XTR

Thanks much! Will get in contact with XTR and see what they think. The board's a dream otherwise, hope it doesn't have a short shelf life :(
  6. X

XTR

New board… is it already delaminating? Or is this something that happens with faux resin?
  7. X

XTR

I have a normal Tomo Evo that goes amazing on smaller waves, might have to look into some of their more performance boards someday. They look awesome! Good news is my XTR Ghost just came in so it'll be awhile until that day haha
  8. X

Bonzer feeler

Oof, I've got practically a carbon copy except without the wings... kind of wish mine had wings now :ROFLMAO:
  9. X

XTR

Waiting on a XTR surfboard while reading through these quality control horror stories like :eek:. I was already worried I had built it out too thick :ROFLMAO: