Recent content by Woke AF

1. Woke AF

Big Coal Poisoning WV Drinking Water

Wow you are on it today Squidley. Only if those pesky environmental regulations were in effect when the miners were putting those nasty toxins into the ground Obama never could have destroyed the Animas River. That black bastard did it to us again!!!!:cursing:
  2. Woke AF

XO COCO surfboards

You’re really good at this. Do you practice often :cool:
  3. Woke AF

Worst WH Press Secretary in history hangs up on radio host the instant questions get slightly challenging.

This is similar to when you ask stupid questions, and then people dunk on you. :bricks:
  4. Woke AF

XO COCO surfboards

Don't be concerned with the insecure middle-aged men here. It's not easy being or envisioning oneself as an alpha male who is aging. Have pity. Back to the point, you don't think females inherently surf differently than males? And gender does not influence how they surf? I'll use the example...
  5. Woke AF

XO COCO surfboards

When anti-cancel culture is not so anti:roflmao:
  6. Woke AF

JFK Jr's Running Mate Nicole Shanahan

It’s not a treatment if it does not treat the affliction. words have specific meanings, really.
  7. Woke AF

I need a side boob

:cheers:
  8. Woke AF

I need a side boob

9. Woke AF

No kammie fan but Mike Pence, really:socrazy: This chick makes Melania look like an amateur of the Gold Digger Standard.
  10. Woke AF

...Lost Board builder WTF?

Because AI knows those metrics are meaningless. Its brilliance is derived from other sources. just believe and have faith. AI is looking out for you and your best interests all the time!
  11. Woke AF

*** Official MEO Rip Curl Pro Portugal Contest Thread ***

I hope she doesn’t go Dane Reynolds’s on us. And not talking bout getting fat and making babies.
  12. Woke AF

What a nightmare chick. And she is vp material. :alien:
  13. Woke AF

Is P Diddy the new Epstein?

Effeminate white boys? gbg :unsure:
  14. Woke AF

...Lost Board builder WTF?

That is the genius of AI. It knows what you really mean when middle-aged males say they are top pro athletes. And if they have developed self-awareness, they mumble, ok, here we go again.
  15. Woke AF

Swing and a Missed, Sandman

Wtf are you talking about? Just another nothing burger in grapebois purple beret. :rolleyes: