Recent content by Woke AF

1. Woke AF

Being a Christian is about enforcing your belief systems on other people...except yourself.

I wish RG would just REPENT and be done with it. I love a good repentance,
  2. Woke AF

Political Meme Thread

3. Woke AF

FloriDUH......

4. Woke AF

Will Putin use a nuke?

Oh well, every Russian woman I have been around... they are fcked.
  5. Woke AF

Boardroom show coming up who gonna be YOLO dropping

You’re about 40 years late on that one, kiddo.
  6. Woke AF

Making waves: These women are challenging ‘skinny and hairless’ surfing stereotypes

'Adventure isn’t about being a specific weight, shape or size. Periodt. ⠀⠀⠀ Last week I was snorkeling and swimming with sharks in the Maldives; and this week I’m surfing and riding atv’s in Dubai. ⠀⠀⠀ This body has no limits. This body can do all the things. This body is living life to its...
  7. Woke AF

YOLO ALERTS

How about they act with professionalism and treat the buyer with respect. Too much:shrug:
  8. Woke AF

Head gasket + cylinder head machining in San Diego County or Orange County

Of course, it is EPA regs fault that head gaskets fail on specific engines/amanufacturers and certain transmissions fail. Not corporations squeezing out profits. :loser::loser:12
  9. Woke AF

I'm not familiar with Nordic Lesbos but ours use many types of mechanisms to get to where they want to go. :ban:
  10. Woke AF

hearing aids

^ Yep and my ears make extra skicky wax in generous quantities. In the first week, the little cone on the end got waxy but they had two replacement cones that came with the device. Buying new cones all the time would suck. Think it's better to nod and say mmmmm when people speak to you.
  11. Woke AF

To understand the manual, he would have to have a basic level of empathy for the Lesbo experience, which is a little more involved than just driving the vehicle.
  12. Woke AF

hearing aids

Return it. Don't know about FL, but in CA you get 30 days to test them. During COVID I tried going that route. One of my ears barely works, for various reasons and after several surgeries. Went to an ENT and she said 'the only thing we can do is put a lag bolt in your head and hang the device...
  13. Woke AF

Who blew up Nord Stream?

I stopped reading after this. :roflmao: