Recent content by whynotsurf

1. W

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Been enjoying my Merrick M13 7.0 epoxy thruster for sometime now. Quick and easy to paddle and get into waves and can work the face a bit when i want. Keeps me in the lineup with all the long boarders that i have to compete with. I have been thinking about stepping down a bit in size though...
  2. W

I want a longboard

Walden 8’ magic model would be nice for you too. My favorite all around is the M13 in a 7’. Amazing magic board.
  3. W

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

I do...lol
  4. W

I own both the HF 4/3+ and the P1 4/3. Bought new recently. 2 surfs on each. Can't really tell much a diff between the two. P1 tighter in ankle and sleeve and not as bulky. Both have shitty low cut collars that tend to flush. If i were to have to choose between the two i would go with the...
  5. W

Wetsuit hoods.

That one looks warm. Wonder if it’s got enough neck gator to tuck under the neck seal and stay put. Looks a little short to me? Anyone own one of these?
  6. W

Different strains....

When I used to partake in the good weed I found the key is in the amount of THC, Sativa or Indica dominant - that’s what made the smoke what it was. It also mattered how much you smoked and if you had nothing in the belly. I agree with what others have said. The same strain can smoke...
  7. W

Wetsuit hoods.

I surf in San Diego so most of the time don’t really need either. There are however sessions where I wish I could hood up so I have the separate hood. When I wear it I don’t like that the water gets trapped in the ear and you have to work it out. The noodle is much warmer though. I don’t wear...
  8. W

CA orders mask mandate

9. W

How much was your Cyber 4/3 and how long did it take to get it?
  10. W

ci twin fin?

I find the Black Knight a better alternative and more versatile.
  11. W

No comparison between the Buell RB series and the Hyperfreak. Hyperfreak, or better yet Psycho One, hands down better suit(s) then Buell.
  12. W

really no need for the hood. I tried one on and did not like the hood fit at all so ditched it. Guess on the am when really cold it would be kind of nice to pull it over the noggin for a bit.
  13. W

I sent them an email and they posted my credit.
  14. W

Taking my 12/y/o son first time snowboarding in SoCal - advice?

All pretty good advice. I would avoid Big Bear, sh!t show up there. Would consider wrist guards due to breaking falls on wrist often ends up with a break or painful injury. he might enjoy a spot he can learn to ride a pipe. Helmut a must. Have him work the sides of the runs and avoid the...
  15. W

If your tall 6’3” if you weigh 165-170 Stop your suit search and purchase an O’Neil MT; the fit and flex is unsurpassed. trust me, I have tried on MT’s & LT’s in most of the major brands. Isurus (LTS), Feral, Billabong, Excel, Buell, Volcolm, Ripcurl, Quicksilver. Closest 2nd choice fit was the...