Recent content by What_it_Do_Baybeeee

1. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

What is the value of 10% of Kelia Moniz's prior contract?

Perhaps because it was under contract with the prior company and they got bought out? I honestly don't know and would be curious to see what these contracts look like. I just don't think surfers are as savvy as other athletes with these contracts/the industry may be more setup in corporates favor.
  2. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

Pretty sure they, or whoever the parent company is, owns Magicseaweed and Swellnet.
  3. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

I barely use the site nowadays since they have locked a lot of it up under the premium subscription model. Kinda sucks since there aren't a lot of other options for surf forecasting unless you want to do the legwork yourself (I do somewhat). Good to see they are still hyping stuff up and milking...
  4. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Fauci - DONE!

What am I supposed to do with this information? Is this widespread? Are there scientific studies that show this is a common occurrence? Does it mean we shouldn't take the vaccine? If you question the science, you need to back it up with additional SCIENCE. Not anecdotal evidence. That's the...
  5. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

how are zoom, MS teams, etc... changing the way corporations work?

I doubt using Zoom/MS Teams, etc. is gonna lead to some of the same craziness we see with social media use outside the workplace. But loneliness, sure. I do miss interacting with my coworkers. We go in 1 day a week and work remote the other 4. But being in the office is just an exercise in...
  6. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Andy Lyons For Mayor!

Look, the guy seems like a dick, but what do I know. I don't surf Malibu. I don't know him personally. I just don't like the whole internet outrage mob going after him instead of confronting him in person. It just isn't a good look for our society in terms of how to deal with problems. And...
  7. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Code Red Ka'anapali w/Clay Marzo (video)

Not sure he's the type to paddle battle with a bunch of other pros/100+ folks. Just doesn't seem like something he would do given his personality/Aspergers.
  8. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Perhaps The Best Ma'alaea Footage Ever...

Wow. That drone footage really shows how crowded it was. What a feeding frenzy. I guess when you have a wave that hasn't broken in like 17 years, everybody is fitting to get their fair share.
  9. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Perhaps The Best Ma'alaea Footage Ever...

Crazy. Such an insane wave, but breaks so rarely. I think the last time it broke with any real size was 2005 (there is some footage on Youtube). That was before the surf media craze of nowadays, so I am sure more pros were on it this swell.
  10. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Mandalay Beach Done?

Boo fucking hoo. The same people who complain about the homeless also don't want to build housing near them for the homeless (let alone market rate development). Or pay taxes/support more services to get these people off the street. Everybody is so wrapped up in their home values that they...
  11. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Orange county lol

Yeah, you'll be fine with a Gremlin. I ride mine a lot when it is in the 3-5 ft. range. As for spots, just cruise the stretch between Newport and Huntington. You will find something fun. Likely some south/onshore winds this week, which will chop things up a bit. You can still have a good...
  12. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Cancel Liz Cheney?

Is it pretty bad? I had to stop after last season. The endless "will she escape or won't she" act got annoying. Such a shame as the 1st season was riveting and the 2nd season was pretty good.
  13. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

The world Today

Use the quote function then idiot.
  14. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

The world Today

If she was black, she'd be dead. Cop did seem like a nice guy though.
  15. What_it_Do_Baybeeee

GoFundMe for stickerless Caio Ibelli

"PROJECT IBELLI evolved from years of witnessing a decline in pro surfing’s chosen path and was spurned by a synchronicity of current events: 1) Caio removing his marquee sponsor’s sticker from his board after being dropped, and 2) the financial market coup perpetuated by Redditors who exposed...