Recent content by weskussurfer

1. W

Recs to replace CI Black/White?

I know, right? I've always said if anything happened to the B+W that I'd replace it in a heartbeat. But I'm a Design Forum lurker with a wandering eye.
  2. W

Why not the Fever? I see you also ride one.
  3. W

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Got the smaller CF Tyler Warren (Akila Aipa look-alikes) for sleeker/stretched out Rusty Twin Fin (5'7" @ 23,8l). Really good fin choice for lightweights. Ample hold and acceleration off the bottom and pivot off the top. Was a bit unnerving coming off the bottom into the lip at such speed but...
  4. W

My OTR YOLO was stolen out of my car on Friday afternoon :-/ Stock 5'8" (23,3l) CI Black/White that I clicked with from the first wave. Worked in anything with a bit of curve thigh high to overhead. It was a game changer for me so I'm pretty inclined to just order a repeat. But I thought I'd...
  5. W

Picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks.
  6. W

Thanks guys. I see there's a smaller Captain Fin Tyler Warren fin that is a spittting image of the Akila Aipas. Useful for the FCS faithful. Easier for me to get my hands on the CF vs the Futures or 3D versions. Will try them out and report back to the erBB for other lightweights.
  7. W

what's the consensus re: T1 in thermotech? I'm 135lbs and going to use them in a hp twin.