Recent content by wedge2

1. wedge2

Mental Health thread

Took a needed trip to visit friends in SLC, played golf Monday (yeah it was 60 out) and shredded Alta yesterday/today (got about 8 inches both days) cool area for sure with laid back people .
  2. wedge2

Divorce Thread better than book thread

DC ain’t bad either :dancing:
  3. wedge2

How many times has your car been robbed while surfing?

I convinced the parking nazi not to boot my car once in Wrightsville during college...felt like a w until my broke ass had to pay the 3 other tickets on the spot.
  4. wedge2

Barbie

yeah I got bored with it...2 stars
  5. wedge2

Logic has eluded Zeke

You can take the boy out of Florida
  6. wedge2

Logic has eluded Zeke

He deleted my post calling him out after the filmer in question responded (jimmicane) :violin:
  7. wedge2

Logic has eluded Zeke

You mean like the raw video him and Ben Gravy posted of Blacks the same day...what a tool
  8. wedge2

What'd You Get?!?!?

Brah, you gotta pay extra for that volcanic knit, hyper-seamed, organic fire flex made with sustainable rubber tires from a war torn country.
  9. wedge2

What'd You Get?!?!?

New Xtratufs, wool socks and 2,000 yards of 40lb braid...pretty psyched
  10. wedge2

A thread about fishing.....just for the halibut.....

Fishing has been good in the bay…a bit cold. Lost a 40 incher at the transom (forgot the net :toilet: ). Gonna try eeling on planers next weekend for the big girls.
  11. wedge2

Mental Health thread

Yeah my gf is a bit nuts with the shopping (like you don't need a gift for my sister in law's father), the baking (she does this when's she's anxious) that I'm not interested in b/c I don't eat unhealthy sh!t for the most part after a cookie or two, and the general lack of light and cold...
  12. wedge2

Mental Health thread

Sorry to hear Mundus, that's heavy
  13. wedge2

Mental Health thread

Sorry to hear Brukuns - once quality of life is as bad as you described, it's time.
  14. wedge2

Senator Mullin Ready To Go Fisticuffs

Never fck with someone who has cauliflower ear