Recent content by waxurDyl

1. W

How many surfs before you ditch a board?

Stocked for you ReFo! But let’s be honest….that zone will make just about any board go good. There’s a reason Salsa did his reviews there. Glad the board is out of the doghouse and making you happy again
  2. W

FCS vs. Futures Fin Cant

So no one remembers Larry Allison’s Pro Box system??? It’s exactly what you mentioned. FCS(or 2 tab) only…but it just never caught on. Maybe bc there weren’t any big bucks behind it :shrug: See details below: https://www.foamez.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/pfs_install_guide_2007.pdf
  3. W

Darks Arts EPS and Carbon Fiber Surfboards

ReFo….just do/get whatever YOU like! Who cares what others think. After all, we’re just a bunch of kooks that think we surf better than we actually do. So do whatever keeps YOU stocked on your equipment.
  4. W

Darks Arts EPS and Carbon Fiber Surfboards

Brah…Go back to reply #699 & 700. You asked & I shared…then you go buy something else to save $5???:crazy2:
  5. W

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Oh yeah….I’ll always be on a quiver of boards from Ryan. Been riding the Propers on average days and Chilli shortboards on good days. Also REALLY enjoying the Ospreys…of which I have 4 more twinzers being shaped right now after a year+ wait on Dane’s queue
  6. W

The Craigslist Thread

If in doubt…your wetsuit size tells no lies
  7. W

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Not at all like a TKF….it’s a performance twin. My 5’6 was 18 7/8
  8. W

The Craigslist Thread

It would suffice….but there are other boards of similar length that would be better for those conditions and less HP
  9. W

The Craigslist Thread

Correct…it’s Drew’s proprietary black and white carbon fiber with a blue reverse cut lap resin tint. Bottle green tint bottom, with the Innegra strips that all Chillis have. It surfed fine, a real good all-rounder. Not much turning swing weight with the EPS, even at that length. I just wanted...
  10. W

The Craigslist Thread

That’s my old one….I barely used it much. Looks like it’s still in great condition. It paddled decently but not as good as a poly. I ordered a narrower one in poly/PU when I sold it
  11. W

The Craigslist Thread

Ha! We’re ALWAYS hiring!!:cheers:
  12. W

The Craigslist Thread

I completely agree. That’s what makes us sick….and me way more than others, lol! We don’t play this game to come out on top. This is just one that will hurt more than others. Once you think a board is a dog, there’s rarely any going back. Take what you get from it and buy whatever FireWire is...
  13. W

The Craigslist Thread

I haven’t posted on CL in ages so I don’t know if that’s their current policy. But if that’s the case, just add $5 to the asking price of the DA Vader:shrug:
  14. W

"best" way to reshape glass fins

I cut old neoprene into strips, then fold in half to use as a cushioned double layer bump stop. Easy, cheap and you don’t ruin a fin’s template or the board’s glass
  15. W

How many surfs before you ditch a board?

I’m thinking maybe the Plasmic wasn’t put in the cure box(hotbox) to post cure. And the Twinsman was baked in it for a bit before being put on the rack