Recent content by waxurDyl

1. W

stretch boards support and board pron thread

Curious about this one, is it EPS? Post pics if can, thanks
  2. W

YOLO ALERTS

Just messin’…all in good fun!! but regarding the Duo, I rode a couple of them in a variety of shapes since a good bud of mine has a nice quiver of them. They are different in a good way, no other board feels like a Duo. the only thing I’d consider is the weight. The ones I rode were a bit...
  3. W

YOLO ALERTS

YOLO police here… If one is “considering a yolo” and also thinking about the difficulty of selling the board if he doesn’t like it, then it no longer is a YOLO. It would just be a regular, thought out responsible purchase. Let’s get back to the true essence of a YOLO. The way things were...
  4. W

YOLO ALERTS

Put pad on….given it’s Varial and will dent(only cosmetic) it’ll look better when you remove it to sell the board. Some people fuss over deck dents in used boards, lol:crazy2:
  5. W

Darks Arts EPS and Carbon Fiber Surfboards

Solid black glass for the fins. Can see the way they’re foiled there‘s no carbon. I prefer all glass, look forward to trying em The smaller sized midlength probably the most ideal, given how light they are. Although they can add more glass(would alter flex though) to add weight. I prefer a...
  6. W

DARK ARTS DAD BOD

Thanks…Second time tearing ACL and meniscus in right knee. First one was basketball in 2008, this time just general wear and tear
  7. W

DARK ARTS DAD BOD

Yeah…pretty much is
  8. W

DARK ARTS DAD BOD

It’s the custom color they do on all of JJF‘s boards. It’s darker than the “red tide” color that’s available on the website
  9. W

DARK ARTS DAD BOD

I had Justin add slightly more rocker than his stock ones to make it an even better daily driver. Use this board in waves you’d ride a CI Flyer, Lost SubDriver or FW Dominater in. Wasn’t planning on selling it but knee surgery is keeping me out for 4mo. Full carbon construction so it’s like...
  10. W

YOLO ALERTS

Wonder if that was one of Geiselman’s trade-ins? Maybe his first foray into Varial? He sure was killing it on that shape, a red one in a Surfline “quiver test“ story a few years back EDIT: found the vid, can’t believe it’s from 2016, time is flying!! Anyway, it’s a grovel board test with Oliver...
  11. W

Twin Fins Are Dank

Here’s my Black Dart 5’8-5’10(I can’t remember the length) that’ll be in my hands as soon as it arrives from Drew. It’s a new HP model based off the Sugar
  12. W

Traction Pad for Mini Simmons?

I customized the flat, minimal kick Creatures fish pad to fit my Dark Arts Simster from Hank Warner. It’s got a narrower tail so not a true Mini Simmons, but I’m sure that pad would work well on one. Figured it wouldn’t hurt since it’s a more HP outline with a thruster set up. Also look at the...
  13. W

YOLO ALERTS

Yup… Thanks…yeah, hope to have a few weeks free and healthy before going back to delivering mail
  14. W

YOLO ALERTS

Yea, it is…my 6’10 from DA is way girthy!! I’m slowly building my gentleman’s quiver as I get into my mid 40’s. And friends don’t let friends ride Surftechs, lol!
  15. W

YOLO ALERTS

Ha!! We’ll, I’m on the shelf for at least the rest of the year due to another ACL & meniscus tear. Trying my best but it’s hard not to order boards/quivers while sitting around all day doing nothing. Having said that, I have a 3 pack of Maurice Cole twin pins in my XTR cart just waiting to...