Recent content by waxfoot

1. waxfoot

How many surfs before you ditch a board?

That's why my logical brain struggles to comprehend what's going on. Even if my kid literally stole all of my ideas and made a success of herself with them, I'd be stoked as fuck with no feelings other than pride. That's called 'parenting'
  2. waxfoot

There's a bit of a divide between "he's probably proud", and a "low life c#nt". Am I missing context here? Is that considered gentle ribbing in the Tomo household?
  3. waxfoot

Edit: Wait, hang on - is that Tomo's fucking dad?
  4. waxfoot

He seems likea stable individual, his insta is dedicated to selling inflatable lilos What's the deal there frosty?
  5. waxfoot

@ReForest : message this guy and ask him his height : rail line ratio https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3gJ_UvuYAW/?igsh=MW9pMXNwZGgxZ2pzdg==
  6. waxfoot

XO CASA surfboards

Sorry, won’t buy anything not made by a left handed asthmatic dwarf.
  7. waxfoot

Tomo MPH

So you’re the one that got it in his head!
  8. waxfoot

I’m pretty sure I have a spaz hand on occasion like our favourite rotund aussie board reviewer
  9. waxfoot

@ReForest - I dunno man, "too thick" / "too buoyant" by how much? I might well be entirely wrong here, but for surfers like us normal people, we don't notice that sh!t and extra foam in the rails makes little difference if you're going "one or even two steps" above what you normally ride. I'd...
  10. waxfoot

This is good point, and one reason why buying an off-the-shelf board from a name brand is a good option -potential resell value. I made my Great White call quite early, knowing that I can capatalise on Firewire's marketing of that anus flavoured lollipop.
  11. waxfoot

I remember your feedback on this board before, and it's saved me money at the time... never got around to thank you.
  12. waxfoot

Like most here, I'm yer average lifelong surfer - moments of derp, some of glory. One thing I can say, I know from the first wave whether I'll like it or not. I'll keep at it and try prove myself wrong, say - 5 sessions, but I'll let it go after that. Might be all in my head, but that's it for...
  13. waxfoot

DHD MF Eclipse

The cost of living there ( its a huge fucking place, but let's just say Socal'ish) struck me as insanely expensive - let's not even get into the cost of your actual life, your health (the thing that actually matters) even without converting currency. My life can be summarised in 3 parts so far...
  14. waxfoot

YOLO ALERTS

I want them both
  15. waxfoot

DHD MF Eclipse

Came here for the lols, walked out being educated. Learning about world economy wasn't on my bingo card for 2024 :D Honestly thought you cousins across the pond are doing it tough.... things sound fucking ridiculously expensive over there ... plus the weird unseen cost of having to tip every...