Recent content by Watervalley

1. Watervalley

Rickoray

agreed you know people when you break bread with them real conversations , we did for two days and had easily the best tacos and real sauces from some farmers market Ricky brought to the beach the Sunday - saw the real Salt creek vibe locals , all of it , wouldn't of happened without the forum...
  2. Watervalley

Rickoray

was with him in June 2018 salt creek his whole crew surfed or he surfed killer style on some fish , met on ERBB , we all could learn a lot from him be human kindness enjoying food and the moment , get well amigo love you and the stories of the Simpsons sisters all time
  3. Watervalley

No more BBQ thread?

got to say all above amazing I keep going back to that pork chop picture Alberta beef here
  4. Watervalley

achilles heel torn

thanks for this period. wow all around I'm 56 that's not helping ,the stories are so reality checks , with ya on the crutches gig , got some scooter for home and some freaky all terrain scooter thing for my truck cargo , pull it out and cruise about as close to getting that feeling till months go by
  5. Watervalley

achilles heel torn

I'm on the 6 months program no surgery my physio dude is saying a year I might be surfing again , I almost puked , any advice much appreciated cheers did it on a longboard skateboard pumped and back heel hit the wheel happened in an instant
  6. Watervalley

Waikiki/Honolulu Happy Hour?

I still dig the food and service at Chart house give me old school and white tablecloth I'm in
  7. Watervalley

Step Up Mentawai

My Basque bro , 6-2 fish beard Sultans fun . me the 56 yr old just got through it :shaka:
  8. Watervalley

Love Machine Surfboards

My cousin cooked for Putin in Ibiza couple summers back some yacht gig , was this dude his interpreter ? so dig the Russian English dialect
  9. Watervalley

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

Had some fun rides yesterday kids done for the season place is called KPOW Alberta rockies snow cat , use to be an old resort called Fortress hence the mountain , and every truck car winter commercial is filmed here , great vibe , :shaka:
  10. Watervalley

HBO - The Last of Us

I dig the lead dude reminds me of Burt Reynolds , boys they filmed this in my territory Alberta , what fucks me up watching this is the chinois ballon flying over here and Montana , ah they could drop whatever they want to vía the balloon on my cattle people etc and we’re the Chilean Burt...
  11. Watervalley

Surfing Moorea?

agreed with above bring swag I gave baseball lids and wax away and they were super stoked . cool people , best mahi mahi I've ever eaten is there get your paddle into Olympic shape for Club Med wave , so easy getting out , breathtaking water I caught a couple rights looking down freaked me out...
  12. Watervalley

I got Burton flight attendant last year love the float but still go back to Grocer I still dig the weight
  13. Watervalley

56 boys still enjoying the Canuck rockies , shots are from the Monashees in Blue River BC still like riding my Lib Tech grocer 193 cm with no more original step ins Burton flipped to the new ones last year can't believe how less weight the boot and bindings are now
  14. Watervalley

Order of Operations. Morning Coffee

super crema Lavazza is as good as it gets period