Recent content by warble2

1. W

“O.J. Done

I knew it was off after just reading the link. San Fran does not exist just like Cali is only in Colombia. Still couldn't help myself though. I swear that trick is this generations Rick Roll.
  2. W

“O.J. Done

2024 Fantasy Football Season Team Names are going to be lit. So far I'm trying to decide between the Trey Lance Itos or the Kato Kaelin Swanns
  3. W

The Official OBSF Support Group

Ran across this guy the other day. Fully intact and just deposited on the high tide. Seagulls had already got the eyes, but the research markings and fin tag were intact. I called it in to NOAA figuring it was a research project. The person taking the report was no where as impressed with me...
  4. W

Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

That 2008-2010 era of the ASP when Ward was on tour was very entertaining. Not only incredible surfing and waves, but real characters at their peak. Cooly kids, Irons Bros, Hobgoods, Bobby, Demonic Slater, Dane, and Jordy. Whole thing is a gift to still watch for free, but damn it seems so...
  5. W

alive or dead, who do you miss from the erBB?

STS was funny. OOOOOOOOBBBBBBIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEESSS The Alma era was a trip but good for laughs Bobsurf was witty General Dissarray and his new quad was classic Maybe I'm confusing with the Aggroville forum, but BK had the craziest punctuation of all time. Like EE Cummings on crack
  6. W

The official total solar eclipse thread

Path of Totality is the name of my prog metal rock band. The 2017 event was impressive here. All the birds went silent and you could feel the temp drop almost instantly.
  7. W

*** The Official What Movies Are You Streaming Thread ***

Couple episodes deep into Shogun on Hulu. Not sure how historically accurate it is, but entertaining and graphic glimpse into the inner political turmoil of 1600 Japan and the expansion of trade through Spanish and Portuguese merchants who were first to visit from the West.
  8. W

The official what is the most expensive thing next to you at work thread...

Since I usually work from home, it's hands down my teenaged daughter. I'm losing the war. "What do you mean water from a Stanley cup is significantly better than the garden hose?" "What is a Sephora?" "No, I don't give a sh!t about the new Refresher flavor at Starbucks" "When I said yes to...
  9. W

Earthquake

1989 Loma Prieta Quake. I was 12 at the time and our little league coach got some tix for the game after (can't remember if that was the make up or final game 4). Most popular accessory in the crowd were construction hard hats with either Giants or A's logos on the front :roflmao: I think it...
  10. W

Famous Threesomes

11. W

Mountain Lion Attack

Here's a fun graph to play with in regards to mountain lion ranges. These are just the ones that have been tagged. Go camping/hiking/biking in the Santa Cruz Mountains and you will die. I don't care how many bags of dehydrated beef stroganoff you're packing in. I wonder if cat 56M was the...
  12. W

Hotties of Yesteryear

This was the holy grail of Walgreen's posters in the late 80s. Back when you could flip through the turnstyle thing. Bought mine still wearing my little league uniform while picking up some post game snacks and bandaids in '89
  13. W

Hello everyone,who wants to talk about old times on the erbb

This thread needs a guest appearance from Warren Yee at the Tijuana Sloughs
  14. W

2024 Land Cruiser

Low tide Do Falc next!
  15. W

NFL