Recent content by WaialuaNate

1. W

Protein Supplements

Total Daily Energy Expenditure BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) + activity/exercise = TDEE. There are calculators online. If you are trying to manage weight, you need to know what your TDEE is so you can go over/under/maintain depending on your goals
  2. W

Protein Supplements

Do as I say not as I .... something something
  3. W

Protein Supplements

Edit for imperial / metric clarification: 2g per kg or per lb of body weight? Its hard to do that (per lb), and stay under your TDEE, unless you are super active, or only eat protein.
  4. W

Protein Supplements

Guest Series | Dr. Andy Galpin: Optimal Nutrition & Supplementation for Fitness - Huberman Lab
  5. W

Protein Supplements

myfitnesspal app
  6. W

Protein Supplements

I just put it in a shaker cup and chug it. Some of the better brands taste pretty good. I use this one Plant Jym Complete Plant Protein Powder Oatmeal Cookie | GNC
  7. W

Doug Doering, 61, of Santa Cruz

I've done a fair bit of work with them. They make $ on both ends, cheap as hell and super demanding on the development and build side, and then take the customer to the bank once they sell the power.
  8. W

Heated floors in Hermosa? The pussification of America. Just throwin money around at this point. Jealous rant over, now I've got to find my windshield ice scraper for thursday morning.
  9. W

Heated floors. I'm contemplating, only cause its fvcking cold lately. Not needed at all normally.
  10. W

Protein Supplements

Me personally? I have a scale that does bodyfat impedance. It's not clinical quality, but close enough.
  11. W

A glimpse into CA's juvenile day prisons

What would Al Soldano say?
  12. W

Protein Supplements

I can't have whey or casein. I use plant (rice / pea / quinoa making sure the BCAA profile is complete). Shoot for total intake .7g/lb of bodyweight OR 1g/lb of lean bodymass. Works for me.
  13. W

So you have been lifting and dieting(ish) for months, and are still fat? Jesus. Try harder
  14. W

Still? Get it together man!
  15. W

Mostly, but the waterheater, dryer, and range are gas too. High fvcking ceilings. Gotta pay to heat and cool that useless space. My wife reallly likes them though.